Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over? - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over?

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Just in case you may have missed the above post...
    Thanks having fun why dont you go along to Grees christmas party where they kill kittens and pull the wings off flies for fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by change_camp_hope View Post
    Thanks having fun why dont you go along to Grees christmas party where they kill kittens and pull the wings off flies for fun.
    A&F would never hurt kittens....

A&F would never hurt kittens....
    no she'd find it hard to do anything with your tongue so far up her bottom
    Last edited by change_camp_hope; 03-11-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no she'd find it hard to do anything with your tongue so far up her bottom
    You sound jealous.

You sound jealous.
    Thanks Having Fun your input has been priceless. I heard someone else say that you weren't even a wasted load they said your dad had a wet dream and your mum sat in it.
    But i told them no thats not true. Having fun is a lovely person.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks Having Fun your input has been priceless. I heard someone else say that you weren't even a wasted load they said your dad had a wet dream and your mum sat in it.
    But i told them no thats not true. Having fun is a lovely person.
    Awww, thanks sweetie. That's a true story but my mum always told me I was a very special person.

Banned
    Post Count

Thanks Apple

Well the good news is that even though Gree wouldn't refund players, Apple and google store did!

Now maybe if Peace n Love contacted them about what they had spent........hmmmmmm

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
    Both of you are from the same team I suppose.

Just at the start of the last hour where Peace and Love was at 35 million IP, the team you were chasing was already over 37 million. They would go on to score 3.1 million for the last match of the war after already receiving that 10% IP modifier. If you were to take away 10% of that IP, i.e. 2.79 million without the additional 10%, they would still finish over 39.8 million.

Unless Peace and Love finished 39.8 million or more, you have no case.

EDIT: Now that the Winners List is out, looks like you have no case at all. Peace and Love didn't even get to 37 million in the end, which is what the team you were chasing had before they received the prizes.
    Quoted for truth!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am in the syndicate that was fighting for top50, along with the OP and Klideas in this thread. The proof is in the pudding, if you look at the timestamp of when this thread was created and when the first comment (made by me) were created it is obvious that we still had plenty of time left to smack out an additional 15k especially considering we had already put up 400k+ in that battle alone. Gree refusing to right their mistake has really killed the moral of my group. Many/Most of our group are seeking refunds and most will not be purchasing gold again.
    Thanks for ruining what used to be fun, by having absolutely no regret for YOUR MISTAKE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ...oh and by the way. Prizes were handed out to teams that didn't earn them. Several teams crossed into higher teirs after the prizes were awarded, those teams got their prizes, but so did the ones that moved into lower theirs after prizes were awarded. As GREE has admitted, nobody will be losing the prizes they already got.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the battle we had....where we were waiting to come one strong at the end....with about 30 minutes left in the battle, we starting dumping gold like crazy!! We were closing the large gap, and with about 5k left before taking the lead, the game crashed with 5 minutes left in that battle. We all asked for a refund. Didn't happen.

So now, every time I use gold, I pretend I'm in Vegas and that I'll get nothing for it. When something good happens, I'm excited. When something bad happens, it was as expected.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Gree support

Gree support who?

No Gree support thats the joke

So we are getting to 5 days after war now and the only response i received was an obviously confused message regarding gold bonus program.

Post Count
    They arent going to respond. They have already brushed the issue under the rug. Its what they do.