Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Please re-read what I wrote. We're re-rewarding based on the last hour, so effort spent in the last hour did not go to waste. We won't be issuing back gold because the gold spent was not wasted.
    So if i was number five overall, and spent a bunch of gold to only get to number four (same prize/tier) i wont get a higher prize, or a refund on all the gold spent?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We will be re-running the reward script to adjust for the extra hour; no one is being double-rewarded or getting extra rewards, but anyone who ranked up in the last hour will get the prize for that new rank. We're shooting to have that done in the next hour.
    We were 3rd all war Peace and Love and then when doing our final push the team in third were awarded the IP bonus 10 percent early. How is this fair in any way, why should I not be requesting all my gold back from Itunes? I only spent so much to get third and then we were unfairly disadvantaged in the final hour. Most of our team stopped hitting because of the futility after they had been rewarded the IP bonus but some kept going as the leaderboard looked like even whilst being so disadvantaged we may still make it but then the leaderboard updated late and we were 4th. I have sent ticket during war and am awaiting response before submitting to itunes for full refund of all gold spent during war.

Post Count

Cue Mr Magoo Mumbly chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Just have faith in Gree.... They knew you weren't going to make Top 50, so they just went and were trying to save everybody some time.

HaveFAITHinGree my dear boy indeed.

Post Count
    Hi I'm a off from OCM we pushed and used a **** load of gold to get into top100 and all of a sudden jumped 40k out??

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hey CJ: Before Epic Fail Round 2 Occurs you'd better lock out Syns for another few hours until resolved!

Peeps will be kicked or move out and that will be another issue!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    might be off topic but why did i lose a battle? logged in and got a splash of a loss.
    i did not participate in this event yet got matched with a syndicate and lost.

i wasnt even at home to declare a battle on my ipad.. please explain how someone got matched up with me
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What happened to the Oracles response? He said something about when the Influence totals would be published? My friend told me to read it...now it is gone?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    This ain't really related to this thread but I can't post a new thread for some reason so I figured I'd post it here-
    Did anyone get their individual prizes yet? I was in the top 13k for the individual prizes for the Trackside Slum Rumble and I got my syndicate prize (I was part of 4k) but not my individual. It was hard enough to sc**** up 22,483 syndicate points as a one-man syndicate to attack others and I was looking forward to my ind. prize, thanks to whoever took the time to read this lol
    Evan: you're not the only other player wondering this...

looking at the Bonuses in my most recent account, there is NO INDIVIDUAL PRIZE and that account reached at least Top 20,000...

I have 3 other Accounts which would have ranked from top 10k, to at least top 6K...

what's going on with Individual Prizes...?
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Hey CJ: Before Epic Fail Round 2 Occurs you'd better lock out Syns for another few hours until resolved!

Peeps will be kicked or move out and that will be another issue!
    looks like its been done already...

Our boss can't get rid of 2 players who promised 15K & delivered less than 1,300 between them both!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Post Count
    Im having problems with collection time to its now 10:30 pm instead of 9:30 like it was before time switch
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Post Count
    I'm screwed. I bought MORE gold for one target and it took me 24 minutes to get one hit off..So aggravating..I got every error message possible and some new ones that i hadn't seen before. The little circle spun around for 9 minutes straight. It was the worst. I wasted that money. I bought it for one reason and couldn't use it. So then i said well i have it and used it on the next battle on a terrible target and now that one didn't count..awesome. Great purchase. I'm well satisfied.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by change_camp_hope View Post
    We were 3rd all war Peace and Love and then when doing our final push the team in third were awarded the IP bonus 10 percent early. How is this fair in any way, why should I not be requesting all my gold back from Itunes? I only spent so much to get third and then we were unfairly disadvantaged in the final hour. Most of our team stopped hitting because of the futility after they had been rewarded the IP bonus but some kept going as the leaderboard looked like even whilst being so disadvantaged we may still make it but then the leaderboard updated late and we were 4th. I have sent ticket during war and am awaiting response before submitting to itunes for full refund of all gold spent during war.
    Appalled to see a top 3 team member still believe in tickets

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    Evan: you're not the only other player wondering this...

looking at the Bonuses in my most recent account, there is NO INDIVIDUAL PRIZE and that account reached at least Top 20,000...

I have 3 other Accounts which would have ranked from top 10k, to at least top 6K...

what's going on with Individual Prizes...?
    Yeah it sucks I sent an email to crime city support doubt they'll help at all and I'm surprised you're the only guy who responded as there were supposed to be a good 20 thousand prizes awarded
    Last edited by Evan1000; 03-10-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pretty sure we are all numb to Gree's inability to run an event error free at this point.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Pretty sure we are all numb to Gree's inability to run an event error free at this point.
    You would think they would at least be able to get battles right, they only been having them once a month for the pass year. Nothing shocks me with this clown outfit anymore