Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by change_camp_hope View Post
    I see you've responded to a lot of the other requests, so what about the team in front of us being rewqarded a 10 percent IP bonus for the last war? if I login and see 20000 gold refunded I will be happy. if not ill just ask itunes they seem to respond quicker.
    As I understand it, iTunes won't refund you the money if you got the gold. They will tell you that since you received the gold, you have to work with the creator of the game to resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Who cares about the events. A lot of people still haven't got their rewards from the war.
    Lol. A lot of people still haven't gotten their rewards from the last LTQ.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We were 3rd all war Peace and Love and then when doing our final push the team in third were awarded the IP bonus 10 percent early. How is this fair in any way, why should I not be requesting all my gold back from Itunes? I only spent so much to get third and then we were unfairly disadvantaged in the final hour. Most of our team stopped hitting because of the futility after they had been rewarded the IP bonus but some kept going as the leaderboard looked like even whilst being so disadvantaged we may still make it but then the leaderboard updated late and we were 4th. I have sent ticket during war and am awaiting response before submitting to itunes for full refund of all gold spent during war.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tmoney View Post
    CJ,

I respectfully submit that our gold was in fact wasted. When the awards were given out early, the team we were chasing was provided an unfair advantage as they received a 10% ip bonus with their prize. How are we expected to compete against a team that has been awarded 10% extra points for the final hour. We should be credited for our gold spent during at least the final hour or given the 3rd place prize as well.

Here is my corresponding ticket number #1442978. I would be happy to get the rest of the tickets that we opened if need be.

Thanks,
    -Tmoney
    Both of you are from the same team I suppose.

Just at the start of the last hour where Peace and Love was at 35 million IP, the team you were chasing was already over 37 million. They would go on to score 3.1 million for the last match of the war after already receiving that 10% IP modifier. If you were to take away 10% of that IP, i.e. 2.79 million without the additional 10%, they would still finish over 39.8 million.

Unless Peace and Love finished 39.8 million or more, you have no case.

EDIT: Now that the Winners List is out, looks like you have no case at all. Peace and Love didn't even get to 37 million in the end, which is what the team you were chasing had before they received the prizes.
    Last edited by Top Dawg; 03-11-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Post Count

Peace n Love

Those third place arguments are rather pathetic. You weren't even close on IP. Solemn Carnage has been a stable, constant third place finisher. Last war should have taught you that already.

You had an extra hour to nail third and didn't even come close. Now you're whining about gold spent...
    SAS spent tons of gold to come in second. You didn't see them crying on the forums.

If you want third join SC and stop wasting your gold. Or join TAW or SAS for higher placing. That's just reality.

Post Count
    So are we not going to get the top 50 prize like we should. And if you say its because we didnt score enough points take into fact we noticed YOUR screw up with 15 min left in last battle and didnt feel like taking a risk of spending even more gold not knowing if it was actually counting at the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by topkrul View Post
    Those third place arguments are rather pathetic. You weren't even close on IP. Solemn Carnage has been a stable, constant third place finisher. Last war should have taught you that already.

You had an extra hour to nail third and didn't even come close. Now you're whining about gold spent...
    SAS spent tons of gold to come in second. You didn't see them crying on the forums.

If you want third join SC and stop wasting your gold. Or join TAW or SAS for higher placing. That's just reality.
    So were any othe teams disadvantaged with an hour to go with a 10 percent ip bonus plus the leaderboard not updating causing us to see that SC were only 1 million ahead(3 or 4 of us saw the same thing and kept tapping) then all of a sudden the leaderboard updates and they are 3 million ahead with 15 minutes to go whilst a lot of the rest of the team knew the bonus had been awarded and gave up. If this was a fair playing field and if Gree values the money that gets put in you would think they would at least respond.
    Thanks very much for your input I hope that everything went perfectly for you in war. It may be "just a game" but Gree is a listed company losing money hand over fist by all reports, perhaps some of these discrepancies have something to do with that. I am still yet to receive a response to my ticket sent before the end of the war or to any posts here. I am a gold spender that gets bonus but have not spent a thing since this war I haven't even collected buildings or touched any case event. I am a valued customer?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klideas View Post
    So are we not going to get the top 50 prize like we should. And if you say its because we didnt score enough points take into fact we noticed YOUR screw up with 15 min left in last battle and didnt feel like taking a risk of spending even more gold not knowing if it was actually counting at the time.
    Yes, we'll put! We missed 50 for the following reasons.....

1) We noticed awards had been given out and we were in 51st place, at this point we had scored 420k in last battle.
    2) We stopped hitting as we didn't want to waste anymore gold
    3) we have screenshots of being 49th in last seconds
    4) we lost out by 14k in points when we should have smashed it.
    5) after we posted our points we have 6 members banned on forum and posts deleted
    6) we are now as a team of 54 contemplating quitting the game and going gold free

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgreen1 View Post
    Yes, we'll put! We missed 50 for the following reasons.....

1) We noticed awards had been given out and we were in 51st place, at this point we had scored 420k in last battle.
    2) We stopped hitting as we didn't want to waste anymore gold
    3) we have screenshots of being 49th in last seconds
    4) we lost out by 14k in points when we should have smashed it.
    5) after we posted our points we have 6 members banned on forum and posts deleted
    6) we are now as a team of 54 contemplating quitting the game and going gold free

Looks more like 6 excuses to me.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    Looks more like 6 excuses to me.
    Oh wow your so witty. How long for you to come up with that one

Hey Gree,
    Thanks for your prompt attention to these matters you guys are so awesome.
    I heard someone say you are an incompetent belligerent bunch of pric*s but i told them this is not true.
    I am so happy with the response and timely service i've received I heard someone say that you guys were too busy spending the gold on titanium double didlos to back up to each other but again i defended you.
    I'm not sure if you hear my frustration but yes it is high. I will no longer attempt any further contact with you as it is futile.

Post Count
    Hey Gree,
    Thanks for your prompt attention to these matters you guys are so awesome.
    I heard someone say you are an incompetent belligerent bunch of pric*s but i told them this is not true.
    I am so happy with the response and timely service i've received I heard someone say that you guys were too busy spending the gold on titanium double didlos to back up to each other but again i defended you.
    I'm not sure if you hear my frustration but yes it is high. I will no longer attempt any further contact with you as it is futile.
    I have heard some of these quotes before, but always tried to be a glass half full person.

Post Count
    I must say, this is one of Gree's biggest cluster "mess ups" and the way they have handled it so far is even worse. This is coming from someone safely in the top ten and not directly affected other than wasting gold in the last hour to secure my desired individual placement.
    Last edited by JimCC/MW; 03-11-2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: fixed crappy typos

Post Count
    SAS once again was cheated out of first due to all the above issues. Good news is they will be combining forces with The Art of War. The battle for 2nd - 4th should be epic next war.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tmoney View Post
    I have heard some of these quotes before, but always tried to be a glass half full person.
    I think We should all Boycott gold until Gree raises the Customer service level is there anyone that cares about the income there or ongoing customers?
    BURN IT DOWN BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think We should all Boycott gold until Gree raises the Customer service level is there anyone that cares about the income there or ongoing customers?
    BURN IT DOWN BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
    I think we should all buy more gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
    Both of you are from the same team I suppose.

Just at the start of the last hour where Peace and Love was at 35 million IP, the team you were chasing was already over 37 million. They would go on to score 3.1 million for the last match of the war after already receiving that 10% IP modifier. If you were to take away 10% of that IP, i.e. 2.79 million without the additional 10%, they would still finish over 39.8 million.

Unless Peace and Love finished 39.8 million or more, you have no case.

EDIT: Now that the Winners List is out, looks like you have no case at all. Peace and Love didn't even get to 37 million in the end, which is what the team you were chasing had before they received the prizes.
    Just in case you may have missed the above post...