GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The pros and cons of crime city

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

The pros and cons of crime city

I want to list the good and bad things about crime city. Feel free to make a comment if I'm missing something and I'll add it in.

PROS:
    -It's a portable game on mobile devices
    -A good game to socialize on
    -Some fun events that work as a team effort(syndicate battles/missions)
    -Having syndicates where you work your way up the ladder to an officer and earning respect
    -The ability to make a great syndicate with donating Ex. Money, bricks, UZI
    -Individually being able to work your way up with the big dogs of the game becoming powerful
    -Being able to make large sums of money through money building and attacking/robbing other players
    -Great speed with minimal lag(at least for me)

CONS:
    -The obvious con that everyone complains about, gold is way too expensive
    -Syndicate battles don't give the best rewards
    -Email support can take awhile for a response
    -Most of the CC staff don't listen to our suggestions
    -Most powerful weapons/building are purchased with gold
    -It's difficult to keep busy in the game for a long period of time
    -Not enough syndicate positions, needs more than just member, officer, leader
    -Have to type in a code just to add a mafia member, should be able to just press add on there profile

NOTE:
    I honestly think that in this game you can pay to win, but if you play for a few months and stay dedicated I DO believe that you can be powerful without purchasing any gold. I know people say this is false, but it is possible. That's why I didn't put pay to win as a con because in my opinion, that's false and true and the same time.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's relatively easy to be a free player in a top 150 team so yes, I agree that free players can be relatively strong. I've been gold free for a few months, and my stats are still rapidly increasing. It's all about the Syndicate you're in.

Post Count
    pros: something to kill time, make friends, socialize a little, wanna have some drama, stress releaser, etc.

cons: none unless you get way too serious about the game and begin handing your paychecks to gree.

i'm serious.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    pros: something to kill time, make friends, socialize a little, wanna have some drama, stress releaser, etc.

cons: none unless you get way too serious about the game and begin handing your paychecks to gree.

i'm serious.
    I agree with most of this. It's great for socializing with your syndicate team members. Time killer? Well it only takes me 10 minutes to finish everything up after collecting money from building, do a few missions, maybe buy a few things and attack a few players. So not really a time killer for me at least.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

i'm serious.
    Wow can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually agree with you tzora

Post Count

i'm serious.
    Was gonna say the same. I think both a pro and a con is the bahavior of people in this game. The teamwork thing is pretty obvious, but I think this game can also bring out the worst on some people, from the addiction standpoint, from a lack of perspective, from a kid half your age barking orders at you in a syndicate as if it is his first management job.

The key to this game is remembering it is just a game. Play it as if you didn't care if it went away tomorrow.

Post Count
    @1Shot: time killer ... on purpose. as in, u have time and nothing else to do .. let's play cc and kill some time. in "that" sense

@Munchy: when i say, you listen! you don't have a choice

@Max: "a kid half your age...." - drama, drama, drama and more drama rofl