Can we do something about boss HP scores

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we do something about boss HP scores

Post Count

Can we do something about boss HP scores

I'm all down for bosses being hard but give us a break. The game should be a lot easier for your long time players who push 76+M attack, not harder. I have a little over 2 M attack and my level is 59, going on 60 in one more boss and I'm required to deal almost 300 M damage to boss 100. Im on boss 26 right now.

Gree please do something about this. This does not make me want to buy gold. You know why, because I have no realistic way to beat this boss. Rather then grouping everyone to level, make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.

Also, if giving out all these boost are going to screw us over in every event, then please stop making them. They are a facade to make us think we are doing better.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm all down for bosses being hard but give us a break. The game should be a lot easier for your long time players who push 76+M attack, not harder. I have a little over 2 M attack and my level is 59, going on 60 in one more boss and I'm required to deal almost 300 M damage to boss 100. Im on boss 26 right now.

Gree please do something about this. This does not make me want to buy gold. You know why, because I have no realistic way to beat this boss. Rather then grouping everyone to level, make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.

Also, if giving out all these boost are going to screw us over in every event, then please stop making them. They are a facade to make us think we are doing better.
    The choice is yours !!! ....moo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    The choice is yours !!! ....moo
    Can you go a day without trolling the forums with your stupid Moo calls? Its gotten old bro.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    Can you go a day without trolling the forums with your stupid Moo calls? Its gotten old bro.
    The choice is yours.............moo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    The choice is yours.............moo
    ban this troll.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    ban this troll.
    Unless you're SUP otherwise SHUT the OOPss up, you're nothing and only SUP can touch me.............. moo

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    I agree it makes him look like a total twat

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    I agree it makes him look like a total twat
    Nobody ask your opinion nor anyone cares..............moo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clearly you care...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post
    Clearly you care...
    yes, my ......................moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    I agree.......................... Ionk
    Woh, that's romantic, you do agreed tortoise and you living under 1 coconut shell....moo

Banned
    Post Count
    make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.
    Excellent idea - can you please forward this to geniuses who keep messing this game that's becoming atrocious?

Sorry bro, even you feel writing this line - it's impossible, it's like jumping off the bridge thinking - nah, I donwanna do it - you just can't UNdo the step you just made - same for this game direction... The above idea of yours would just prolong agony, unfortunately...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    ban this troll.
    Bottom left corner of each post is a triangle. Click this to report this troll and his spam.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Bottom left corner of each post is a triangle. Click this to report this troll and his spam.
    Ah.. never noticed that button.. Well I used it now.. also looks like his account status has changed to Banned

Post Count
    The epic boss HP is wayyyy out of proportion with even the last 6 months of stat inflation. However, simply basing it off a percentage of a players' attack strength isn't really a good solution either because it takes away the reward for those who work diligently on their stat:level ratio.

But, seriously, even a quite strong player in the Lv 101-150 tier would need to spend 350 gold on Level 100 alone, not even considering the cost of 99 on down. "Challenging" is one thing... but making the individual epic boss too strong for most entire factions to be able to kill in 2 hours if they were all working on the one boss together, yet that being the requirement for a single individual is...

Well, it's demotivating.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor