Can we do something about boss HP scores - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we do something about boss HP scores

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Ah.. never noticed that button.. Well I used it now.. also looks like his account status has changed to Banned
    Nice to see.

Post Count
    Looks like a dead end for high level player. The new players have clear advantage in the boss event.

Post Count
    Just dont participate guys. That is the route I took this event and it feels great! Hopping into lower tier factions to deposit cash instead of paying gree 25 vaults to finish an event that really won't significntly impact me.

Come on in... the waters warm!

Strange thing is... I used to finish these events when it was able to be completed with a small amount of gold. Now that they are "challenging the end game players" (this game ends?), there isn't even a hesitation on whether I open my wallet to finish an absurd event that quite literally costs more than it does to live in my 3500 sq ft. House.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i give up on bosses because they aren't fair to us long term playyers

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    The epic boss HP is wayyyy out of proportion with even the last 6 months of stat inflation. However, simply basing it off a percentage of a players' attack strength isn't really a good solution either because it takes away the reward for those who work diligently on their stat:level ratio.

But, seriously, even a quite strong player in the Lv 101-150 tier would need to spend 350 gold on Level 100 alone, not even considering the cost of 99 on down. "Challenging" is one thing... but making the individual epic boss too strong for most entire factions to be able to kill in 2 hours if they were all working on the one boss together, yet that being the requirement for a single individual is...

Well, it's demotivating.
    There's been a lot of discussion going on between the devs and design about this one. I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it. But we're taking a hard look at the numbers behind some of the upper level tiers where power levels tend to vary wildly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    There's been a lot of discussion going on between the devs and design about this one. I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it. But we're taking a hard look at the numbers behind some of the upper level tiers where power levels tend to vary wildly.
    "Power through it". I'm level 300 with a 72.5 mil attack. I was one of the idiots who " powered through everything" for the last two years. First time I'm not. I'm in a faction of 60 and 58 of us are sitting back and laughing. You all are gonna take a bath on this one. Just my humble opinion.

Post Count
    Just make the events winnable by a large amount of players. Level tier means nothing if they only way to get stronger is to win the boss units which you can't win because they are all out of reach. Perhaps do away with the epic boss and just keep the raid boss, just with way less health so beating the LV 100 boss is do able.

I really liked the last raid boss mission setup. The only thing that killed it were us needing to do over 800 mill damage plus to beat the last few.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 03-10-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    CJ, my cash attack is 269 Million and because I am at level 300, I am not even powering through this event. I think my attack is the 6th or 7th largest in the game so I do feel sorry for the level 300 players with smaller attack stats. This Boss is a bear. This will certainly not be a "no gold" event for any level 300 player.

Banned
    Post Count
    Finally something we can actually agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Global View Post
    CJ, my cash attack is 269 Million and because I am at level 300, I am not even powering through this event. I think my attack is the 6th or 7th largest in the game so I do feel sorry for the level 300 players with smaller attack stats. This Boss is a bear. This will certainly not be a "no gold" event for any level 300 player.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cj I don't think there are many who have powered through this event, and if there are, they are mostly in sp1. I can promise you that not a one of them would complain

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it.
    Yet you have no issue with making things harder during the event for those that didnt 'power through'....strange

Post Count
    Ya, it's a pretty large requirement increase for damage across the board, not just for level 300's.

Quote Originally Posted by furey View Post
    "Power through it". I'm level 300 with a 72.5 mil attack. I was one of the idiots who " powered through everything" for the last two years. First time I'm not. I'm in a faction of 60 and 58 of us are sitting back and laughing. You all are gonna take a bath on this one. Just my humble opinion.
    Agreed! Not spending gold on this farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    The epic boss HP is wayyyy out of proportion with even the last 6 months of stat inflation. However, simply basing it off a percentage of a players' attack strength isn't really a good solution either because it takes away the reward for those who work diligently on their stat:level ratio.

But, seriously, even a quite strong player in the Lv 101-150 tier would need to spend 350 gold on Level 100 alone, not even considering the cost of 99 on down. "Challenging" is one thing... but making the individual epic boss too strong for most entire factions to be able to kill in 2 hours if they were all working on the one boss together, yet that being the requirement for a single individual is...

Well, it's demotivating.
    I think "demotivating" is polite. 0 gold on this event from me.

Can only hope GREE fixes this gross boss health issue in time for next boss.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Nobody ask your opinion nor anyone cares..............moo
    hahah hilarius! i love the moo thing hahaha... how can that be boring! hahah
    *85 Superbowl Shuffle*
    Zambia - 301
    Armania - 226
    Mongolia - 248
    Finland - 200
    Turkey - 280
    Chile - 207
    Cuba - 216
    Netherlands - 359
    Italy - 369
    Mexico - 482
    France - 529