GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just appalled at Gree Support

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Because anything typed on an external chat app is a guaranteed truth!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Because anything typed on an external chat app is a guaranteed truth!
    I've known him for almost half a year and he is one of the people who I still trust from the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    Just do what CJ said and your friend will have his problem solved. They don't just keep people from their accounts for no reason. Unless.. wait.. is your friend that guy who's close to winning? Because they wouldn't let someone beat this, then everyone would have to start allll over... boom.

Post Count

Gree Support Is Lacking

I have had friends that no longer are playing because their devices did not update to the new events or it took hours to update and they had to leave the game on which drained their battery.

I lost a very good member of my syndicate because he reformatted his phone and forgot to backup his character. He then contacted Gree and they did not help him because he could not remember the specific last day he logged in. He answered everything as best as he could, but they literally just copied and pasted the same questions and responded with that. They just need a better Tier 1, Tier 2 helpdesk system. Surely they are making enough money .

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    For the most part, I agree. I'd say that after half the time this game has been up, the automated response "higher than normal volume, our response times are longer than normal" really needs to be addressed... they should try to get some more service reps..
    As for everyone assuming CC has to be the Gree cash cow, you are mistaken. They make much much more money in Japan with the card battle games. Their goal for games in the U.S. is to
    -"Pursue growth of titles released in the first half (of 2014) and of next-generation core titles such as*Knights & Dragons"