GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New LTB

New LTB

Any word on any upcoming LTBs?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have the info regularly and not just when they feal like it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocl04 View Post
    Why do you people keep complaining about everything, just delete the app and walk away. Or stay and have fun and remember it's a game, a app.

Hopefully it is the Money Laundry. 15 Million to buy, 24 hour payouts.....yeah, that would be nice.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA Polymerase III View Post
    Hopefully it is the Money Laundry. 15 Million to buy, 24 hour payouts.....yeah, that would be nice.
    You mean 150 million to buy!

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocl04 View Post
    They don't even have to tell us.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd favor something that costs at least 500m to buy - Definitely make it more exclusive.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    I'd favor something that costs at least 500m to buy - Definitely make it more exclusive.
    We will see just how feasible that is, they just had a fairly expensive one and if not enough players could afford it they made less gold. Interested to see if they knee jerk reaction back towards the cheap ones again. We will find out soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    We will see just how feasible that is, they just had a fairly expensive one and if not enough players could afford it they made less gold. Interested to see if they knee jerk reaction back towards the cheap ones again. We will find out soon enough.
    I had the cash and time to finish the last one but it was a completely pointless building.

Even with the modifier and the BMW's, stat inflation meant they were pointless as soon as the current LTQ started.

If Gree were to base the popularity of high cost buildings on the last LTB, it would be short-sighted and verging on retarded.

Lurker
    Post Count
    how about this, everybody who has 15+ ltbs gets awarded the upgrade 2 buildings simultaneously mod for free when new ltb comes out? that would show some real appreciation.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx View Post
    how about this, everybody who has 15+ ltbs gets awarded the upgrade 2 buildings simultaneously mod for free when new ltb comes out? that would show some real appreciation.
    I like that. Back in the day there were attack and defense goals. Something like 35k defense and you got awarded a special weapon. Amazingly it took forever to get to 35k defense.

Maybe they should add IPH goals. $1m you get -5% upgrade time. $5m you get -5% upgrade cost and $15m you get 2-building upgrade.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    I like that. Back in the day there were attack and defense goals. Something like 35k defense and you got awarded a special weapon. Amazingly it took forever to get to 35k defense.

Maybe they should add IPH goals. $1m you get -5% upgrade time. $5m you get -5% upgrade cost and $15m you get 2-building upgrade.
    Love that idea! But the odds that gree will take a good idea and apply it are close to 0.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They no longer add any normal goals that are worth pursuing anymore.
    I used to have great fun chasing them old ones, 35k def for the golden grenade launcher was it? And similar ones.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    They no longer add any normal goals that are worth pursuing anymore.
    I used to have great fun chasing them old ones, 35k def for the golden grenade launcher was it? And similar ones.
    Yeah, and I think the stats were something 60/40. lol... I remember buying a ton of explosives just to reach the goal and get that incredibly powerful weapon, haha....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    The community room on GroupMe, run by HG, has some info. If you aren't in there you should be, it's a blast. PM me your email if you want added.
    Will work for beer and/or Donations NSA 247 433 703 :-)

^^ Really, not one donation... I gave a bum 5 bucks for holding a similar sign :-) ^^