thought u guys fixed it..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: thought u guys fixed it..

Post Count

thought u guys fixed it..

GREE u fixed the match ups? we are getting matched up with way stronger teams, i hate this stuff.. half of our players dont even have a single target... please fix this:P again

sorry just had to post this whine because normally someone else does this
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a new hood, only three days old, and I am doing war with it all by itself. my A is 35k and I was matched with a team of five with DL at 111,000D. How is that even fair? Also, can someone explain the new PA rule? what should I be able to beat? I could not beat a 44k doing PA. In fact I have not had a single match up with anyone D I am able to beat without PA. So, no gree I do not think you have it fixed!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Your PA will increase your stats by 50% for the attack alone - there's actually a tooltip that tells you this if you click the Question mark.

If you have 10M attack, your PA will be 15M.

And yeah....we still have consistently tough matchups, and REPEAT matchups with other teams around our rank.

Its funny.....when I played in the Top-150 I would vs my current syn, and now we never vs Top-150 syns now I'm in my new home. Its primarily top 25 and we are currently battling The Art of War.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same boat here... No one to attack without PA. Was that way through last battle too. Helped to push me over the edge. I'm done with Gree and sorry for my whining too.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We just vs. The Art of War and SAS back to back. Now up against SAS.

Usually a 50% chance we end up vsing a top 10 in the final battle. Thanks for making it unplayable.

Fell out of the Top 1000 indv with no intention of going back in.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-09-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thank you GucciMane, that helps me tremendously! I play MW but that game has gotten awful, the bosses are impossible to beat even with a low level, been playing since before factions and wars, have three bases but...warning, nuclear warheads are about to be used in MW, for now CC has been more fun to play, but I know it will end up like MW at some point soon...so sad, these games had a great concept....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can someone please tell me what a PA is and where to attack it?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pa=power attack and it now gives you around 3x the ip from a normal hit
    Semi-Retired/IPh-20m

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh ya I know what that is. Just didn't know what it stand for.

Post Count
    didn't you download the updated game? they fixed many bugs and released even more bugs to deal with
    well, that's called "fixing bugs" in greeland!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiamonds View Post
    I have a new hood, only three days old, and I am doing war with it all by itself. my A is 35k and I was matched with a team of five with DL at 111,000D. How is that even fair? Also, can someone explain the new PA rule? what should I be able to beat? I could not beat a 44k doing PA. In fact I have not had a single match up with anyone D I am able to beat without PA. So, no gree I do not think you have it fixed!
    Because it matched you with the second most terrible hood. Amazed there is a hood with only 111k d. Count yourself lucky. Oh and join a real syndicate. You will never get anywhere by yourself.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We faced every single top 10 team and most of them twice. No complaints here tho. Beat almost every top 25 we faced. It was an epic war weekend and we had several battles we scored 1m+ and still lost (congrats to bones and PnL).

Yeah we faced SAS1 SC and TaW where we had no targets but we also faced 4-5 weak top 25 teams. Seems like everything was pretty good for us.

Rank 12, 36w-16L