The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    Yes it is the mods and if you think difference you're an idiot!

My stats are more than doubled by mods alone, super mini with 3 mill? I can get 3 mill on an account in two weeks its not hard, my gun attack is over 100% thise mods give me more than that weapon so changing raw stats of weapons will do nothing
    The mods didn't inflate your stats like they do now. Back then, great stats were 2k times your level and only the elite were upon that group. I remember my old syndicate leader was level 35 with 78k stats. He was one of the elite and he scored over 30k influence without gold.

Intrested in what your stats are now as 5% gun attack gives me around 300k rise
    It isn't the mods. Back then, great stats were 2k times your level. My old syndicate leader was level 35 with 78k stats and only the elite had those stats. He scored over 30k without gold every battle in influence of course
    What the heck I wrote from the second sentence forward and it shows that the other dude said that. Now I see why there's maintenance tomorrow.
    Last edited by The Avenger$; 03-11-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Okay let's do it your way

If they change the raw stats and kept modifiers i would still go up 400k in stats

If they removed the modifier and kept the price at 47k. I would rise 47k

Now how can you possibly say that modifiers are not causing stat inflation?

We are not talking about back then we are talking about now

I've also been to your good and robbed you and noticed you are 18 mill attack, no wonder you want the mods because you gain a hell of a lot more from mods than the raw prize same as me