suggested game change.....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: suggested game change.....

Hybrid View

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

suggested game change.....

So.... we can sell buildings for half price and they go back into the store....

What about selling land for half price of last upgrade, then the cost of the next upgrade goes back, based on how many pieces of land you have..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    why would u sell land?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My guess would be another form of quick cash. I have more space than needed at given time so land is never an issue. If the last expansion one had done was $100M and you needed a quick $50M to put you over the top for and upgrade, that would be an option. Maybe you need a little more than that so you sell two, three, four...ect. real quick. Just my guess on the thoughts of the OP. Selling Nano's seems to be more of a time of the past.

To the OP, if you haven't firured this one out yet...if the concern is with over vaulting and much/long you have to leave your cash hanging out there for an upgrade on a current good LE building, build two, sell one back when your vault is full, do the upgrade, then build the other back again before it ends. Eventually though, you won't worry about it as your income becomes self sustaining and someone taking 3.6M here and there only becomes a minor irritation. Good idea though and would have been helpful several months ago.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was also thinking for redesign. I've decided I want to build my land in a different way, but with the amount of land I have, its expensive. If I could sell of a piece then rebuild in a different area, sure I would lose some money, but it wouldn't cost me quite as much I the long run.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm up to 80 mil in land cost, but a sell option would be useful if more water buildings came into play. I'm way overstocked on land.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My last land costed $200 million and still have many more plots of land to go.

Anyone know the cost of the final slot of land?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Anyone know the cost of the final slot of land?
    Saw a post of someone saying that Ferr said it was $3.1B. Don't quote me though as I have not tried to verify that. Here is the link. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on#post1095644

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    Saw a post of someone saying that Ferr said it was $3.1B. Don't quote me though as I have not tried to verify that. Here is the link. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on#post1095644
    Great fun MW info. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm up to 1 bil per chunk of land. Once you get past the 150 buildings goal, the next goal is 200 buildings. I don't think I can squeeze all of those buildings onto a maxed out base.
    I suggest you don't waist money on selling things. It's hard but try and build your iph as best as you can. You'll need it later for the land upgrades.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    I'm up to 1 bil per chunk of land. Once you get past the 150 buildings goal, the next goal is 200 buildings. I don't think I can squeeze all of those buildings onto a maxed out base.
    I suggest you don't waist money on selling things. It's hard but try and build your iph as best as you can. You'll need it later for the land upgrades.
    too much MOJO ???...............moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    too much MOJO ???...............moo
    Is this the cow that I played with in s'rreF? If so, Long time no see.
    A word of advice, stick to the topic. It's the best way to earn respect around here. Just saying, add some good old fashion advice for the newer players. errF would want it that way.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    Is this the cow that I played with in s'rreF? If so, Long time no see.
    A word of advice, stick to the topic. It's the best way to earn respect around here. Just saying, add some good old fashion advice for the newer players. errF would want it that way.
    What respect ??? all i can see ere is a bunch of whiners daily, continuously whining complaining about Gree, lol. The never and can't force anyone to play MW, therefore if anyone is not happy, my advice is don't play or go for gold free, instead whining, Gree is not ere nor can't make everyone happy, .......THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.............moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    What respect ??? all i can see ere is a bunch of whiners daily, continuously whining complaining about Gree, lol. The never and can't force anyone to play MW, therefore if anyone is not happy, my advice is don't play or go for gold free, instead whining, Gree is not ere nor can't make everyone happy, .......THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.............moo
    Sorry if I've offended. I just meant to say, I and others understand your point of if you don't like it don't play. I just think you can talk about other things that can help out the newer players. Hope I wasn't offending.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH