Page 1 of 3 123 Last

What is the Point in GW's anymore? Like Really?

Thanks Gree for the re-vamped rewards
    Last edited by Dark Prince; 03-13-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Thanks Gree for listening

+1!!

Totally agree

I would answer the question if i could.

But in the end.... Why question how others spend their money? Just let them have their fun.

Personally i prefer Gree to implement that no player can change armors during a war or that we have 1 "My Knights" screen for GW and 1 "My Knights" screen for arena. The armors you choose to wear for GW should be locked.
    Last edited by Dianish; 03-09-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Rant all you want it will still happen lol but you do make a good point, thats why i dont care for wars anymore cause a couple months after they will make that epic fusable

wish you success

There is a movement by some of us called "bow to no one" (BTNO). If you see the 4 letters with a player he represents a guild that refuses to strip. Powers Guild is an example of one in this war. We are also missing the point of stripping armors and missing the joy of actually really winning a battle on ones own merit.. For us scoring high in the war has become secondary to testing ourselves fairly...

To spend Gems and strip to win armors, u don't need, makes no sense to us. Except they do sparkle which is cool...We realize we may not change what Gree does, and frankly the Greed of other Guilds will keep stripping alive, but we can set our own code of conduct to play by...

The Guild War Sucks No Real Prizes

yea i had start fighting in the GW yesterday then i looked at the Rewards like a couple air fusions and 20 fusion stars that is not worth my time and the game has become very unstable i cant open a chest without the game getting stuck or when it comes on all those pop ups just takes way too long it just about shuts the game down every movement

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bup View Post
    yea i had start fighting in the GW yesterday then i looked at the Rewards like a couple air fusions and 20 fusion stars that is not worth my time and the game has become very unstable i cant open a chest without the game getting stuck or when it comes on all those pop ups just takes way too long it just about shuts the game down every movement
    Sounds like a **** phone.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Ouch!! I promise I am honestly done..
    Um...

There is a movement by some of us called "bow to no one" (BTNO). If you see the 4 letters with a player he represents a guild that refuses to strip. Powers Guild is an example of one in this war. We are also missing the point of stripping armors and missing the joy of actually really winning a battle on ones own merit.. For us scoring high in the war has become secondary to testing ourselves fairly...

To spend Gems and strip to win armors, u don't need, makes no sense to us. Except they do sparkle which is cool...We realize we may not change what Gree does, and frankly the Greed of other Guilds will keep stripping alive, but we can set our own code of conduct to play by...
    Oh look, Spock is back! Hurrah! How I've missed you buddy. How you been?

So, no more stripping? Good for you. I guess when you were in Cents to get that cheap epic it was okay to take advantage of it though. Strange.

But hey, kudos to you and your movement, and your own code of conduct. Maybe if people hadn't abused the hell out of it from the start, it wouldn't have been as prominent now.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Should have never gone with Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Um...

Oh look, Spock is back! Hurrah! How I've missed you buddy. How you been?

So, no more stripping? Good for you. I guess when you were in Cents to get that cheap epic it was okay to take advantage of it though. Strange.

But hey, kudos to you and your movement, and your own code of conduct. Maybe if people hadn't abused the hell out of it from the start, it wouldn't have been as prominent now.
    I promised other players that I would not give u a hard time anymore Buster... I do admit I like sparkly... So I did play in the wars twice... But it is good to see others coming to the conclusion that there is a better way to play the game.. And it is awesome to see that u buster just relax and play for fun and don't worry about the big wars... I knew you would eventually see the light! Do you have a lot of kids in your guild like me?

I promised other players that I would not give u a hard time anymore Buster... I do admit I like sparkly... So I did play in the wars twice... But it is good to see others coming to the conclusion that there is a better way to play the game.. And it is awesome to see that u buster just relax and play for fun and don't worry about the big wars... I knew you would eventually see the light! Do you have a lot of kids in your guild like me?
    Stop skipping the main point of his post. So you used to do this but now you are against it? Is it because your not in a top guild anymore? We would love to know what motivated this "movement".
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Stop skipping the main point of his post. So you used to do this but now you are against it? Is it because your not in a top guild anymore? We would love to know what motivated this "movement".
    I have always run a f2p guild we are called Trekkie. I have never left it.. I have twice on occasion played for centurions just to do the big war thing. So if you think I am bitter for no longer being in top 10 guilds or something the answer is no.

The motivation is that stripping is not fun....and what good is a war epic if you never need to use it. That's all...

YYOU JUST REALIZED IT?
    Of course your gear does not matter, all you need is gems. I have a level 50 player in my guild that scored 200k this fusion war. WHy? Because he got gems. His gear is all non-maxed epics.

^^^This thread is titled what the point of the GW? My point is that for those that the fun has left...you don't have to strip. Try having fun and actually seeing how you can score using your armor.. That's what BTNO is about...