Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

alliances

I think alliances are Bull. The top 100 is a joke now nothing but a joke. Nut up guys and work hard. Recruit and lead your knights. Contact me on line if you are willing to fight and work hard to break the b.s. alliances.

Domo
    Champion
    X Knights

Line: Xkdomo

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Should have never gone with Apple.

You guys do realize the easiest way to end stripping is to NOT strip? Pretty simple, pretty easy to implement...why wait for Gree to change the game to stop it, just stop it ourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by ettexor1 View Post
    You guys do realize the easiest way to end stripping is to NOT strip? Pretty simple, pretty easy to implement...why wait for Gree to change the game to stop it, just stop it ourselves...
    Actually, as long as there is anyone willing to strip for another guild, you will always have the issue, and things will be unfair for someone else. Two guilds follow the same no-strip code, and have a fair battle. Two other guilds have a strip match. Generally those in the strip battle will end up with better points. And there you go. The people who try to play fairly, and straight up without stripping, will generally lose out to those who have friends and do strip.

Pretty crappy huh?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I think the point for a Guild Wars still remains the same. People join a guild, each guild battles another guild for certain amount of time. Then when the war is over the guilds are ranked then given rewards accordingly? Not sure what's changed

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Stop skipping the main point of his post. So you used to do this but now you are against it? Is it because your not in a top guild anymore? We would love to know what motivated this "movement".
    You're cute. As much as I dislike Spock, my point has nothing to do with him not being in a top guild. Yes, while I did attempt to get my digs in at his prior war history... his dislike for stripping is echoed by a large majority of the player-base, and many members who are guilty of doing it, wish they didn't have to. Due to the "Keeping up with the Joneses" and the building of alliances back and forth before/during/after each war, in an attempt to take over the top spots... Stripping became ridiculously out of hand, and Gree has done nothing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I have always run a f2p guild we are called Trekkie. I have never left it.. I have twice on occasion played for centurions just to do the big war thing. So if you think I am bitter for no longer being in top 10 guilds or something the answer is no.

The motivation is that stripping is not fun....and what good is a war epic if you never need to use it. That's all...
    Sadly, I agree with the last statement. I think most of us would agree that stripping isn't fun, and we'd much rather win a battle straight up. Those that depend on stripping to win, don't deserve to win. If you can't beat your peers straight up, or at least keep it close, they aren't your peers. End of story.

The issue is that there will always be those who take advantage of it as long as it is still around, and you can't just self-police it away.

There is (in many people's eyes) an easy fix that was addressed from day 1 if I'm not mistaken (See pre-Guild War posts by Eun). If you locked armors, those who strip, would end up having to strip for everyone they face, or at least be at a severe disadvantage against all opponents because their other armor/knight options are limited and thus get easily farmed, or, they wouldn't strip at all. You want to see who the strongest is, who can coordinate, who can swap armors effectively enough? Lock armors to one per knight and require a team of 3 in order to battle, for the entire duration of the war. This would put a HUGE dent into any stripping/matching mechanic, and would prompt people to be a bit more choosy when it comes to picking armors pre-war.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-09-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Best stripper in iOS is Eunucorn .... Why they like strip war? Cause the GM organize it so he/she will not need to fight and no gem spent

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Best stripper in iOS is Eunucorn .... Why they like strip war? Cause the GM organize it so he/she will not need to fight and no gem spent
    Eunichorn didn't invent stripping, and he wasn't the first to use it.

Bad Touch was the first guild to do it. Rainbow did it because they had to to compete with the cheap tactic. And now it's the norm. When you're in 1st place, you don't keep it by holding onto 'honor.'
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Eunichorn didn't invent stripping, and he wasn't the first to use it.

Bad Touch was the first guild to do it. Rainbow did it because they had to to compete with the cheap tactic. And now it's the norm. When you're in 1st place, you don't keep it by holding onto 'honor.'
    Someone from BT was smart enough to invent it? Surprising considering they didn't make a move into the Top 10 for quite a while during wars. Unless they gave the info to Untouchables and others, I don't believe it.

Besides, they were always so "anti-alliances" ... They didn't need alliances to win... /sarcasm.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Did not say the first, I said the best and most beaten GM ever so best he even changed back to full armors after loosing points mid-way during the war. Really hate that rainbow leecher.

Anyone notice (care) Dark Prince got banned?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Did not say the first, I said the best and most beaten GM ever so best he even changed back to full armors after loosing points mid-way during the war. Really hate that rainbow leecher.
    Nothing you say makes sense. You never said anything about most beaten. Read your own garbage noob.
    Go away. You're doing it wrong.

Busteroaf
    Retired

This thread is awesome for so many reasons.

Dark Prince banned, Spock pretending that being antistripping is a new idea, PBBuncil trying to make some sort of point...but everyone is entitled to their opinions despite how stupid/ignorant that person is.

This is my 5th forum account and already has more posts than Buncil, LoL! But ya he is definitely in the loop of how RR operated........
    Last edited by Skittle Stomper; 03-10-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Why did Dark Prince get banned? For making this thread? That is just dumb. That is what the forums are for!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Why did Dark Prince get banned? For making this thread? That is just dumb. That is what the forums are for!
    This thread + thread poll specifically targeting & attacking Busteroaf = banned

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    YYOU JUST REALIZED IT?
    Of course your gear does not matter, all you need is gems. I have a level 50 player in my guild that scored 200k this fusion war. WHy? Because he got gems. His gear is all non-maxed epics.
    He is probably a hacker, they appear to be everywhere. Attention Hackers: You might feel what you do is innocent, but you are indirectly causing paying players to reserve gem spending or quit the game. Who wants to fight or even play if you think the others are cheating? Gree is currently taking legal actions against you as you have all signed the ToS and are massively hurting a mio$ a month revenue game by cheating. This is not something you should take lightly and although you probably think of it as kid pranks you are hurting a trademark worth millions of dollars.