Hey, I understand random chances etc... But I do not believe for one second that it is random chance that I receive 9/10 Access Cards the first 24 hours and after that, esp as a gold player, that I NEVER EVER RECEIVE THE 10th card, the 10th what ever goal item! This is the second crate event that I haven't received the 10th and final item. How could I get that many right away and then no more if the chances were the same on day 1 as they are on day 2, 3, 4....etc. No way! There is more at play here than they admit to. It used to be that if I was religious about setting a timer and opening enough boxes/crates or whatever, I would eventually receive the required number of the item we were seeking... Not the case anymore. Once I began using gold to get it done quicker, it doesn't happen at all.

Who has had the same problem? Who else received almost all access cards the first day? There has got to be a shut off switch in the programming that decreases the drop rate on these Access Cards... And in my case, the turn on switch never gets reset to the, "ON" position! Otherwise we would have it on day 2... I want to know the truth, (of course that will never be disclosed) but is there different chance for gold users than non-gold users on the Access Card coming up. Not getting to open the crate/box etc as obviously it opens when you spend gold... But what us the chance that it will be the desired item? I have the 8/8. I opened plenty of boxes... But the Access Card? I doubt that will happen. Been here before.

I'm not a doom and gloom person. I am normally a positive energy person. Put out the positive energy to receive good things and good things will come to you. However, in this case, something is plain haywire! I don't believe it's the same for gold users. And try not using gold in the last few hours when you need those boxes to open...

Android or iSO? Mine is iSO.

Makes me think it may be better to skip the event all together than to get my hopes up that things will be any different this time than they were before. To do the same thing over and over and to expect a different outcome is what???