Question regarding completion of quests

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question regarding completion of quests

Post Count

Question regarding completion of quests

I have a question regarding the completion of quests if I'm not around to collect the reward. I'm not going to be around for my final upgrade of this current LTE building and when I get back the quest timeline will be over. If the building finishes the upgrade to lvl 10 when I'm not around, which it will, will it also complete the goal automatically and I can just collect the reward when I have access to the game again? I don't want to miss out on the final reward because I'm not around to collect the prize and the time amount is over when I can possibly collect it.

Thanks.

Good Question

I would hope so, can we have a mod answer this question?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasersharks View Post
    I have a question regarding the completion of quests if I'm not around to collect the reward. I'm not going to be around for my final upgrade of this current LTE building and when I get back the quest timeline will be over. If the building finishes the upgrade to lvl 10 when I'm not around, which it will, will it also complete the goal automatically and I can just collect the reward when I have access to the game again? I don't want to miss out on the final reward because I'm not around to collect the prize and the time amount is over when I can possibly collect it.

Thanks.
    I know when mine have completed when I have been out of the game the splash screen is there the very next time I open it. Keep in mind that isn't the case with both of my devices, both iOS coincidentally, but I still get the unit for the device that didn't show it as well.

The clock on the server side still runs even when we don't open the game. Like, say during the current boss event, you still get the unit if your faction finishes by 7pm even of you don't log in until 10pm. I would assume it would be the same with your LTE building. It will finish on the Gree server side.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    I know when mine have completed when I have been out of the game the splash screen is there the very next time I open it. Keep in mind that isn't the case with both of my devices, both iOS coincidentally, but I still get the unit for the device that didn't show it as well.

The clock on the server side still runs even when we don't open the game. Like, say during the current boss event, you still get the unit if your faction finishes by 7pm even of you don't log in until 10pm. I would assume it would be the same with your LTE building. It will finish on the Gree server side.
    Thank you Bravo Zulu, that clears it up. If it is the case otherwise, I'm sure a moderator/developer will tell us.