TRANSPONDER BOXES: Who else is stuck yet again at 9/10 Access Cards? Use gold? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRANSPONDER BOXES: Who else is stuck yet again at 9/10 Access Cards? Use gold?

Post Count
    9/10 the last three days with no #10 in sight. thanks gree
    Pissheads on Tour
    Health Regen -30%
    Infantry Att 20%
    Infantry Def. 35%
    Ground Att 15%
    Ground Def 35%
    Air Att 10%
    Air Def 30%
    Sea Att 5%
    Sea Def 20%
    Building Def 30%
    Building O/P 20%
    Guild Inc. +30
    Add Me Alliance Code 487352274

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow.. Did they even read your ticket before replying? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham171 View Post

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Transponder Boxes

With little time left in this event our fretting over our chances will soon come to an end. I have been on 7/8 of lock box items and 8/10 progress on the access cards for the last two days. Thank you Gree for another interesting box event. Good luck to all on the Tackle the Tartars LTQ.

Consistent Contributor pedrombv's Avatar
    Post Count
    I get stuck on 9 for two days and nothing. Thatīs the third time that happens.
    All cash hits, no gold and no free hits. I have other account and same system just get 2 boxes. I really donīt understand the system, but thatīs odd and ok with me. Gold players should get better chances that me. But that does not seem the way.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was on 9/10 and 7/8 units with 2 days 15 hours left. I tried to use 240 gold with gold opens near the end to complete at least one of the goals but no luck. This event appeals to the gambler within me which is why I won't spend anymore gold than that...If I did I would have to spend until I won like I do when playing poker. This event is a gamblers worst nightmare in my opinion. I did get 10 a couple of events back with no gold and 2 days to spare though, so I guess you can't win them all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Have an account that got all the units and 9/10 with over 3 days left in the event then no #10. All cash opens, 16-17 each day.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    Have an account that got all the units and 9/10 with over 3 days left in the event then no #10. All cash opens, 16-17 each day.
    Exactly the same here.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you gonna use gold, use it the very first day of the event! I used 1000+ gold the last day but no 10/10 stuck at 9/10. Lesson learned Cheers..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    If you gonna use gold, use it the very first day of the event! I used 1000+ gold the last day but no 10/10 stuck at 9/10. Lesson learned Cheers..
    I used gold on first day to complete the wrapper prize and also blast my to 9/10 crates. Four days sitting on 9 ... Hmmm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My question to GREE is this. This is a game app. It's not a gambling app. There are people under the legal age playing this game. Even if it's up to each players own free will to open the crates using, Free, Cash or Gold, there should still be a limit. If a person have spent X amount, he or she should get it. The game should be able to keep track of each successive "Sorry", the chance of getting a card or a unit should improves. And it would be better if they can tell the player what percentage chance of success for the next box.

This is the only event where even if you spend 10 vaults, you might not get the units which is a little like gambling. I hope that GREE have already checked to see if it has a valid gambling license to operate such an event.

Otherwise, I would say, just play free for this event. Do not use gold. If you get lucky, you get lucky.

Might sound a little bit of a sour g**** here but definitely feel that this game is rigged. I have always stuck on 9/10 regardless of what I do.

Post Count

Lucky

Got 8/8 and 10/10 all cash hits with 5+ hrs to go. Very lucky but Ive wasted enough gold in this event in the past to choke a donkey.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    My question to GREE is this. This is a game app. It's not a gambling app. There are people under the legal age playing this game. Even if it's up to each players own free will to open the crates using, Free, Cash or Gold, there should still be a limit. If a person have spent X amount, he or she should get it. The game should be able to keep track of each successive "Sorry", the chance of getting a card or a unit should improves. And it would be better if they can tell the player what percentage chance of success for the next box.

This is the only event where even if you spend 10 vaults, you might not get the units which is a little like gambling. I hope that GREE have already checked to see if it has a valid gambling license to operate such an event.

Otherwise, I would say, just play free for this event. Do not use gold. If you get lucky, you get lucky.

Might sound a little bit of a sour g**** here but definitely feel that this game is rigged. I have always stuck on 9/10 regardless of what I do.
    Ditto, i was thinking about the same thing. Offering an event involves chance; odds etc whatever you call it. I hope they have gambling licence; this may bring a lot of heat later on and of course litigation!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidai View Post
    Hey, I understand random chances etc... But I do not believe for one second that it is random chance that I receive 9/10 Access Cards the first 24 hours and after that, esp as a gold player, that I NEVER EVER RECEIVE THE 10th card, the 10th what ever goal item! This is the second crate event that I haven't received the 10th and final item. How could I get that many right away and then no more if the chances were the same on day 1 as they are on day 2, 3, 4....etc. No way! There is more at play here than they admit to. It used to be that if I was religious about setting a timer and opening enough boxes/crates or whatever, I would eventually receive the required number of the item we were seeking... Not the case anymore. Once I began using gold to get it done quicker, it doesn't happen at all.

Who has had the same problem? Who else received almost all access cards the first day? There has got to be a shut off switch in the programming that decreases the drop rate on these Access Cards... And in my case, the turn on switch never gets reset to the, "ON" position! Otherwise we would have it on day 2... I want to know the truth, (of course that will never be disclosed) but is there different chance for gold users than non-gold users on the Access Card coming up. Not getting to open the crate/box etc as obviously it opens when you spend gold... But what us the chance that it will be the desired item? I have the 8/8. I opened plenty of boxes... But the Access Card? I doubt that will happen. Been here before.

I'm not a doom and gloom person. I am normally a positive energy person. Put out the positive energy to receive good things and good things will come to you. However, in this case, something is plain haywire! I don't believe it's the same for gold users. And try not using gold in the last few hours when you need those boxes to open...

Android or iSO? Mine is iSO.

Makes me think it may be better to skip the event all together than to get my hopes up that things will be any different this time than they were before. To do the same thing over and over and to expect a different outcome is what???
    I got both the 10 cards and the 8/8 special loots within 750 gold. Was a great event for me

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    Call iTunes and get a refund, I did 😁

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't mind that I did not win 10/10 or the 8/8. That's just luck getting the last item or unit.

However, I do have a problem when crates will not open...period. I had 9/10 with 3 days left. I got a couple of more units including 7/8 within a few hours after that. Then suddenly, the crates refused to open when they are supposed to open with a 50% chance using game cash. I tried over 40 times to open more crates, but nothing.

Like I said, I don't mind that I lost. But I do mind that I didn't have the proper chance to gain additional units in my inventory that others did. 40 I'm sorry messages in a row!

Well, I agree. You are sorry.
    Last edited by qwertyguy; 03-09-2014 at 10:51 AM.