Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    I don't think that we will see this kind of event soon.
    What armor could they give as a reward?

It's still too soon to give an epic (even a moontide), and who can craft + version of EB armor wouldn't need any other legendary
    In my memory, they never give an armor for these events. It's always DPC keys, or capes, or something else. I don't recall an event where you won an armor for crafting them all, except black kale, which was the very first. In that case, they would just give red or green kale as the reward.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

It's a consequence of gifting and free armor per 3 kills in arena. It's such a chafe fusing all of those dragonflames (and the like). Every few weeks I devote an hour to fusing crap armor. But even when I've gotten rid of everything except a handful of unmaxed 4*, boosts and my maxed armors, I'm over 80. Last time I did it, I was around 90. I usually just burn boosts on nothing until I get below 80 and can fuse armor again. But what a waste. I can see why anyone in Top 10 would never bother. I certainly wouldn't. But if you want to fuse your epics, you have to get down to 76, fuse up 4 legendaries (wait 65 hours) and then fuse them away.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

They gave aegis of the dragon+ for the one where glacius was the last boss (and had better stats than the reward)
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    They gave aegis of the dragon+ for the one where glacius was the last boss (and had better stats than the reward)
    IKR - the pattern of GREE makign the reward outdated on or about the date they give it as an event prize.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    IKR - the pattern of GREE makign the reward outdated on or about the date they give it as an event prize.
    They giving away something for free, for doing things in game that most can do for free, and you expect it to be a legit, "better than what I just crafted" item? That is the real issue. It just isn't going to happen.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I am usually one of the comments on issues like that asking why complain about free stuff, but that example was just a completely stupid choice of "reward". Yes there were keys involved but the armor reward was the exact same elements as the armor you were required to already have in your possession.

I can halfway understand when they give outdated armors as rewards at during their events. Not everyone has a full stable of armors with every combination of elements, so there is maybe someone out there who would want it. That particular event required a prerequisite of you getting an armor that was a direct upgrade to the reward, guaranteeing that if you got the reward, you must have the upgrade already in your possession.
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    I am usually one of the comments on issues like that asking why complain about free stuff, but that example was just a completely stupid choice of "reward". Yes there were keys involved but the armor reward was the exact same elements as the armor you were required to already have in your possession.

I can halfway understand when they give outdated armors as rewards at during their events. Not everyone has a full stable of armors with every combination of elements, so there is maybe someone out there who would want it. That particular event required a prerequisite of you getting an armor that was a direct upgrade to the reward, guaranteeing that if you got the reward, you must have the upgrade already in your possession.
    And at the time, those two armors were the best counters (sans Tectonic Mantle) to all the Cloud/Mael's in existence. Having both armors is/was actually a benefit. Even if it DID mean giving away a reward with the same elements as one of the requirements.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I would like another boss collection with limited edition chest keys as a reward. The two epics in my possesion both came from keys earned for the boss collection and the LTQ.

Also, I was glad to receive the Aegis of the Dragon+ as a reward for the last one, as I only had Glacius+ and Witch's Robes+ and non+ as my wind/earth armors.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586