Boss health insanely high ? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boss health insanely high ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John 3013 View Post
    I'm am currently level 187, hitting GOLD for about 60M. I've made it to level 70 of EB without having to use gems. I admit that it's getting expensive (300K) to kill the thing. With 2 days remaining in the quest it should be easily achieved without an excessive amount of gems.

I am not sure what it's like at 200, but I can say that I'm not seeing a significant challenge in completing this.
    I'm about the same stats and level and gemmed a bit to finish 75 boss. Stopping there though. F-reaking this B-ee S-ting(edited for language). You've gotta be kidding me to run two impossible events concurrently but as long as Starfire has to struggle it's okay to make it f-reaking impossible for the rest.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Guys, could you all please leave Starfire out of this. Nothing, I mean nothing that is going on right now is her fault. She played within the boundaries of the game. There are others to blame but not her.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The last boss event I did, I was level 197. I got to 96 completely gem-free. Now at level 200, I can barely get to 28. My stats have gone up around 6m in the process, but this is utterly insane that there's this much difference between the tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Guido View Post
    Guys, could you all please leave Starfire out of this. Nothing, I mean nothing that is going on right now is her fault. She played within the boundaries of the game. There are others to blame but not her.
    Honestly, agreed. Regardless of the viewpoint that people have on the difficulty level, we're the ones that set it where it is and it isn't based on one player or what they're doing.

EDIT: Also, we are talking about this (boss strength) over here due to the feedback.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Honestly, agreed. Regardless of the viewpoint that people have on the difficulty level, we're the ones that set it where it is and it isn't based on one player or what they're doing.

EDIT: Also, we are talking about this (boss strength) over here due to the feedback.
    You are absolutely right, gree sets the difficulty, and no one player can be blamed...if anything we could say gree dident look at a big enough picture and looked at the top 100 peoples stats(guess), as a guide to set the dificulty of the boss.

I feel they should have looked at the middle group of people(not the lowest but also not the highest stats) and used them as a guide to set the dificulty...
    Daily player

Post Count

Posting to post

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Powsauce View Post
    Posting to post
    You couldn't have used a forum topic dedicated to raising your post count so you could post?
    And had to try and hijack this one?
    If you had to post to build up your posts...you could at least been constructive and been on topic...but that might have been hard given you play crime city and not kingdom age(acc. To your previous forum posts)
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Guido View Post
    Nobody is blaming Starfire for this. She is simply the one extreme outlier that gree is basing their boss strength off of which is BS. She probably is a very nice lady and it isn't her fault that gree has oversights(or under sights).

Lurker
    Post Count

Epic boss schmepic boss

Quote Originally Posted by Costerroller View Post
    Thanks for this CJ, but I'm sorry this Epic Boss Event is a totally farcical for players in the 151-199 tier. The difference between this tier and the next one down is multiple orders of magnitude more difficult. It's beyond exponential! There are players in the tier below 151-199 hitting all the way up to the high 90s for free or with minimal gold use. Players in the 151-199 bracket are not finding it twice as hard or three times as hard......do I here 5 times as hard? No way, it seems like 10 times or more difficult. If you cannot see that this is an unfair disparity then there is no hope for players like myself. For the record I would use a few gems to speed things along and to ultimately see it through at the end. I don't however see the fairness in a fellow player using 40 gems for the whole event and me using 8000!
    I disagree completely. All of my alts..especially my 100-120 ones, have to use a LOT of gold and wait the full two hours to complete above 40. My smallest mini needed gold at 12, but it only took one gold hit...or wait a full regen. No way could I ever hope for 100, which I completed for a banana dragon with a few gems at the end. My bigger guild may not finish day 7...this also very unusual. Whatever the reason, I don't care. I think this should be challenging, but not impossible.

Post Count
    just used Gems guys...solve the issue..lol
    KA IGN: -EXӨDΨṠ-

Formerly known as DArk MidNight