SAS Battle Strategy This War - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SAS Battle Strategy This War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I have my personal opinion on it already, and it's certainly not me doing it.
    I'm just interested in others opinions on the matter.
    If you want a decent discussion about it, I think a new thread would serve better justice to your question.
    The Real Gold Standard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New question on strategy, is the use of mouseclicker on bluestacks regarded as cheating and a violation of ToS?
    It sounds to me like it would be, having the computer autoclick for you.

Woulda gone else please like to give an opinion on this?
    A mod? Anyone?
    I got offered $200 to write an automation script; The deal was it had to collect all buildings on time, bank the money and join in with raid bosses while allowing for force closes, popups and game updates.

The fact that people are willing to pay real money to make sure their virtual money is safe seems ludicrous.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    If you want a decent discussion about it, I think a new thread would serve better justice to your question.
    Problem I have with that any thread started about this team quickly gets shut down and people banned. Seems no one is allowed to mention wrongdoings they commit because of there spend.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Problem I have with that any thread started about this team quickly gets shut down and people banned. Seems no one is allowed to mention wrongdoings they commit because of there spend.
    Thread initiated.

I'm thinking most people will say it's definitely cheating is SAS is doing it, but a definite grey area if it's TAW.
    The Real Gold Standard

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Thread initiated.

I'm thinking most people will say it's definitely cheating is SAS is doing it, but a definite grey area if it's TAW.
    I deliberately haven't mentioned a team for that very reason. Want an unbiased opinion.