SAS Battle Strategy This War - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS Battle Strategy This War

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    *shrugs*

worked for fight club.
    Indeed, that's why you got so many treasured "new" blood! Tell Tin to get to 20 hits soon - it's been almost 12 hours for god's sake!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is like a Humane society commercial saving dogs. I cried. Where can I donate?

It is always such a shame to find out someone you thought was loyal really wasnt. And the more loyal you thought they were, the more you trusted them, the greater the disappointment. It is only a game of course. But i think the most addictive parts of the game are tied to the bonds you form with people over time. The syndicates, the members, the officers. When you trust someone, even in a virtual environment, the violation of that loyalty is always disappointing.
    Maybe you should preach that to your syndicate because you guys seem to pretend there is this "family" loyalty thing. For me, it's simple, if I spend the same amount and can only get to #2 with SAS, I go somewhere else where I can spend the same and get #1 or where I can spend much less and get #10. Loyalty is overrated. No gold, no love. No money, no honey.

It is always such a shame to find out someone you thought was loyal really wasnt. And the more loyal you thought they were, the more you trusted them, the greater the disappointment. It is only a game of course. But i think the most addictive parts of the game are tied to the bonds you form with people over time. The syndicates, the members, the officers. When you trust someone, even in a virtual environment, the violation of that loyalty is always disappointing.
    Oh, and where is that "loyalty" when in the last RB, SAS4 had to resort to using jumpers to finish while your most "loyal" officers were out jumping around to increase stats? When that screenshot was passed around, the whole family loyalty thing just went down the toilet.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Oh, and where is that "loyalty" when in the last RB, SAS4 had to resort to using jumpers to finish while your most "loyal" officers were out jumping around to increase stats? When that screenshot was passed around, the whole family loyalty thing just went down the toilet.
    Yet they still finished, like always.

Post Count
    and it's always nice to see that all the traitors find a nice home in SAS..
    Fight Club

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    Excluding those who left sas.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Traitors? Really? It's a game! Lmao
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Not for all, sister

Post Count
    game traitors if that makes u feel better..
    and of course it's a game but judging by your 2K posts u take it more seriously than others
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 03-08-2014 at 02:19 AM.
    Fight Club

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    game traitors if that makes u feel better..
    and of course it's a game but judging by your 2K posts u take it more seriously than others
    So, what was their treachery? Leaving FC, feeding FC info to another syndicate (though judging by this thread that seems to work both ways; do you call people who pass SAS info to FC/TAW traitors or something more complimentary?)

Touché that I post here quite a bit, but as for the game I'm fairly casual now. Dropped out of syndicate madness months ago as I wanted my weekends for something more interesting than tappity tap all the live long day.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Yet they still finished, like always.
    Sure, just like all the other non-SAS, low ranking syndicates that finished.

And reading your emotion filled loyalty speech, I can't help but wonder, were you cheated on or something? The way you speak about trust, loyalty, and violation sounds like you have been the victim of a traumatic experience. Is that why you hang around a tiger?

Post Count
    So, what was their treachery? Leaving FC, feeding FC info to another syndicate (though judging by this thread that seems to work both ways; do you call people who pass SAS info to FC/TAW traitors or something more complimentary?)

Touché that I post here quite a bit, but as for the game I'm fairly casual now. Dropped out of syndicate madness months ago as I wanted my weekends for something more interesting than tappity tap all the live long day.
    for someone who has never spent a dime on the game, i would've admired all you preach whole day long, everyday.
    you've ridden the same horse, even though months ago. doesn't look all that good on ya sis, it's called hypocrisy. somehow i find most of your posts full of hypocrisy

Post Count
    Wow. I hope SAS realizes how cowardly they look with this post. Usually the excuses of them losing comes after the war. Talk about waving the white flag before the war even begins! I'm glad they finally accepted their fate of never getting first place. I was going to say they will never be remembered bc they won't be on the winner's list but I think they will forever be remembered as the team that just couldn't win no matter how much ip they scored.

Fight Club will go down as one of the greatest teams for they were undefeated in wars (not battles which doesn't matter). Whatever their strategy was, even if SAS is truthful in them avoiding SAS, it worked and they won. SAS will go down as the most foolish team for spending thousands of dollars for 2nd place. I am glad that they FINALLY realized they shouldn't even try for first anymore.

Montecore puts down other strategies when I think they need to look at their own since it NEVER worked.
    Last edited by KemoKidd; 03-08-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    heres your strategy

1. stay in your parents house all weekend
    2. dont go outside
    3. tap away

great job guys, go outside and meet a girl or something. maybe lose your v cards