SAS Battle Strategy This War

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS Battle Strategy This War

SAS Battle Strategy This War

SAS1
    ------

Will not repeat the same mistake from last war. Top 2 is guaranteed. Will push for top 1 only if at all possible.

Will not get on the top 3 leader board. The ideal position is to be as low as possible. But to keep TAW within reach, will sit at #4.

By being invisible, will try to kill as many streaks as possible.

(Useful info: If you match with SAS1 and your attack is above 30m, you have good targets now:

Oh now the names are changing again so I have to keep updating.

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

lvl 250 MOD's def is 36.6m.
    )

SAS2
    ------

Top 10 is guaranteed. Will push for top 3 only if at all possible.

The goal is to finish the 50 total battles goal. Streak goal will be attempted but likely not achievable.

Currently in the top 10 declaration room, but will pass all the information of top 10 declaration to SAS1 so SAS1 can kill as many streaks of the top teams as possible.

Will be the only top 10 team that has SAS1 battle time info and therefore avoids SAS1.
    Last edited by hotterthanyourgf; 03-07-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    SAS, so hot right now, SAS.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Lmao, who cares......2nd is the first loser! How about save your gold and finish top 100 for a change and let someone else get a go at it.....Or join AOW if you want first place!

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Who really cares about this, unless you're in SAS1 or 2? This post really seems like nothing more than another attempt for SAS to gloat, while still being second.

If you match with SAS1 and your attack is above 30m, you have good targets now:

Oh now the names are changing again so I have to keep updating.

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

lvl 250 MOD's def is 36.6m.
    Last edited by hotterthanyourgf; 03-07-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SAS 1 always has a great strategy!!! Don't laugh children...
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    This is fun!

TAW battle plan:

It is important to build an early lead and hold on to it, and spend more gold than second place. It's what works, and it's literally the only strategy we know.

SC battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Late in the weekend go for top three and preferably higher.

P&L battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Stay in the top 10, go for top three if possible.

OK maybe it isn't fun.

Post Count
    Cool? Can I get 2 mins of my life back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Clear View Post
    Cool? Can I get 2 mins of my life back
    Not unless you're Justin Timberlake.

-In Time-

Lurker
    Post Count
    SAS will always be in second place. Just accept that fact and move on. SAS = Second Again Sucks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's clear to everyone TAW is the best ever. I have to admit I'm impressed at how they can sit in front of a device tapping non-stop for an entire weekend. That's so awesome. Congrats.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm actually not impressed with either TAW or SAS..... I've got a bug zapper on my porch that's more interesting to watch, than either of them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Who really cares about this, unless you're in SAS1 or 2? This post really seems like nothing more than another attempt for SAS to gloat, while still being second.
    Maybe reread the post. It's clearly not someone from SAS, it's someone that doesn't like SAS1.

I'm actually not impressed with either TAW or SAS..... I've got a bug zapper on my porch that's more interesting to watch, than either of them.
    Lol, good one, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I see what you're saying, but either way.... My second post on this thread still holds true!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I totally agree with you, except whenever I wonder what they're up to I just decide to watch a hamster run on its wheel. They all appear to be doing the same thing.

Nah, strike that thought. The hamster really has nothing else to do with it's life, while TAW has..,ugh..,nothing else to do either.

Darn it!
    Last edited by Flapjacks; 03-07-2014 at 07:38 PM.