SAS Battle Strategy This War - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS Battle Strategy This War

Gosh, 50 gold is nothing to rich kids so names are being updated as we speak! I just have to keep updating! Good SAS target, second name change now:

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Back in the day, I might've cared. Now, It really doesn't matter to me, but if they happen to drop down to Top 4000, I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Gosh, 50 gold is nothing to rich kids so names are being updated as we speak! I just have to keep updating! Good SAS target, second name change now:

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

Posting this on forum is pretty low IMO too.
    Smh.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Oh indeed it is, just like it's low when last war, v was asking everyone to post in all intel room about TAW's matching start and ending times and TAW's weakest 250 was singled out and plastered all over? SAS invented low, so low it is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm new to CC and I've noticed that many people hate SAS :/ why?
    If you guys really hate them why do you give a sh*t about them? Discussing their plans.. Talking about their rank.. Etc.
    I can see this happens every war which means you guys do really CARE about SAS and you don't really dislike them.mIf you really hate them then you'll just don't talk about them, don't give a f*** about any of them and sshhhh.

My apologies in advance if I offended anyone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    I'm new to CC and I've noticed that many people hate SAS :/ why?
    If you guys really hate them why do you give a sh*t about them? Discussing their plans.. Talking about their rank.. Etc.
    I can see this happens every war which means you guys do really CARE about SAS and you don't really dislike them.mIf you really hate them then you'll just don't talk about them, don't give a f*** about any of them and sshhhh.

My apologies in advance if I offended anyone.
    You have it backwards. We do all care deeply for them and wish them the best in their quest to be number 2...

Post Count
    Oh indeed it is, just like it's low when last war, v was asking everyone to post in all intel room about TAW's matching start and ending times and TAW's weakest 250 was singled out and plastered all over? SAS invented low, so low it is.
    Yes, I knew that would be your response.
    Regarding your first point: Intel rooms are just that, intel rooms. I would think it's reasonable to post intel there. That's what all teams do in intel rooms.
    Regarding your second point: That post was taken down right away. I'm talking within minutes I think. For sure it was within 1 minute of my being aware of it. And if you're wondering, yes, I think that post was a low blow as well.

Oh indeed it is...
    At least there's agreement here.
    I just ask you to consider not allowing others' actions that you consider "low", to dictate your own actions. Perhaps rise above it? Idk. I can certainly relate to your frustration of others in this game. War weekend is a very stressful weekend for me because of so many things, the LEAST of which, is "where my synd will place". I think we should all be playing to have fun and not get too stressed out. I'm probably in the minority lol.

Anyways, that is my two cents regarding this thread.

As always, good luck this war weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    I'm new to CC.
    These are the key words in your post. And probably should have ended it there because all you did was rehash these four words with the rest of your post.

Banned
    Post Count
    The thread sort of went downhill.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    The thread sort of went downhill.
    Exactly same way as SAS and other ALL top10 losers that desperately try to convince themselves keeping this game on life support is 'oh so fun' and proving any kind of point whatsoever... The only one still standing [on its knees] is MW, but soon about to lay on low bunk as CC is doing now...

Wanna know future? Check Monster Quest forum [not even needed to check game anymore]

TMI, I don't know you but you seem to be a decent fella. The forum is just as appropriate a medium to share intel as an intel room, or should I just simply add Intel to the thread title to make it more legit? Thanks for your well wishes, and yes we both can enjoy the game this weekend knowing where our teams will stand, #1 and #2, respectively. Nothing to stress over. Just like you can send people over to us to get intel, we can also send people over to your syndicate. I am just helping out other teams as they had been helped previously.

Banned
    Post Count
    TMI, I don't know you but you seem to be a decent fella. The forum is just as appropriate a medium to share intel as an intel room, or should I just simply add Intel to the thread title to make it more legit? Thanks for your well wishes, and yes we both can enjoy the game this weekend knowing where our teams will stand, #1 and #2, respectively. Nothing to stress over. Just like you can send people over to us to get intel, we can also send people over to your syndicate. I am just helping out other teams as they had been helped previously.
    Well you strike me as a lively competitor, and i do wish you the best of luck. Its crazy to think of how long we have been playing this game, yet it feels even longer. So many people who have come and gone, all the pointless storylines and dust ups. You sound very loyal. I think whenever i quit this game, the people who will stand out in my memory were the most loyal ones. Especially those who left for whatever reason before i wanted to see them go.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Well you strike me as a lively competitor, and i do wish you the best of luck. Its crazy to think of how long we have been playing this game, yet it feels even longer. So many people who have come and gone, all the pointless storylines and dust ups. You sound very loyal. I think whenever i quit this game, the people who will stand out in my memory were the most loyal ones. Especially those who left for whatever reason before i wanted to see them go.
    Lively? Yes. Loyal? No. Crazy? Yes. Pointless? No. By the way, the imagination is running wild in your officer chat. Too many conspiracy theories. I suggest you all just focus on one. To quote A. Lincoln, "America will never be destroyed from the outside." What about from within?

Banned
    Post Count
    Lively? Yes. Loyal? No. Crazy? Yes. Pointless? No. By the way, the imagination is running wild in your officer chat. Too many conspiracy theories. I suggest you all just focus on one. To quote A. Lincoln, "America will never be destroyed from the outside." What about from within?
    *shrugs*

worked for fight club.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is always such a shame to find out someone you thought was loyal really wasnt. And the more loyal you thought they were, the more you trusted them, the greater the disappointment. It is only a game of course. But i think the most addictive parts of the game are tied to the bonds you form with people over time. The syndicates, the members, the officers. When you trust someone, even in a virtual environment, the violation of that loyalty is always disappointing.