SAS Battle Strategy This War - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: SAS Battle Strategy This War

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PitViper View Post
    We just have fun. Period. You should, too.
    Ahh another one of the EA cheaters alongside T. rex. Not surprised your in SAS as well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Why is the thread so quiet? The almighty TAW was on a 5/6 streak and faced those pathetic Silent Assassins. Why won't someone post the score?
    I thought I was the unintelligent one. You guys win battles. Good job. No one cares. Get first in a war and you'll get the respect. Blow thousands on 2nd place and continue to get laughed at. Pretty simple to understand.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I think your forgetting a big part of strategy for SAS here.
    Recruits known hackers and glitchers. For example T. rex. A proven cheat who was recruited back into SAS again.
    Always helps to have these cheaters on your side doesn't it.
    It's not just SAS, Most of the top 30 still glitches LTQ.

I mean it's pretty obvious when your only gold items are the final LTQ prize, and some don't even have this recent epic boss prize but the ltq part lmao wtf.

You know, SAS gets a bad rap but there are plenty of morally worse syns around.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-09-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You say that, but for this I mentioned they don't just glitch ltqs, which is bad enough. Monte was given all the info before.
    They chose to happily accept hackers and glitchers.

Post Count
    You say that, but for this I mentioned they don't just glitch ltqs, which is bad enough. Monte was given all the info before.
    They chose to happily accept hackers and glitchers.
    What pedro means is dont do drugs.
    CC Mobster Culp:
    Attack: 2,640,185
    Defense: 2,533,569
    Income: $58,452

Level: 68
    Energy: 1780
    Stamina: 22
    Attack: 1
    Defense: 2

Post Count
    stop talking about noobs like this... let them be....
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    So first of all, SAS didn't start this thread. Please don't take this personally, but you don't seem bright enough to really follow along in an online forum such as this one. But I will try to humor you.

Whoever started this thread posted a bit of common knowledge, made some educated guesses, and got a few things wrong as well. That said, there are a few times we have tried for first and come close. We don't go for first every single battle, and I am not sure what we would stand to gain by announcing our plans on the forum.

Fight Club will go down as a very strong team who got weaker over time, and finally crumbled once SAS proved they could beat them in battle and ruin their streaks. The saw the writing on the wall and decided to throw in the towel. They can deny it and stick to their original story about quitting to "save money", but in the face of the two most expensive battles ever seen, you will have to decide for yourself which story they are lying about.

While the few times we have gone for first may have resulted in us "overpaying" for second, I don't think winning second and finishing streaks for 35m is anymore wasteful than spending 130m on first.

I also don't believe I put down any strategies. The fun in this game is trying different strategies to see what works. It's one of the reasons I've never understood why just joining FC/TAW and getting screamed at to put up 1500 wins by Grimly or one of the other masters can feel like "winning" to some people.
    I'm sorry but FC let SAS win to make them feel better since they couldn't beat them fair and square. FC will always be remembered for being #1 regardless of them letting SAS win 1 battle.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ahh another one of the EA cheaters alongside T. rex. Not surprised your in SAS as well.
    Pedro, you talk like you're too damn perfect, kid. But your choice of condescending words on others just enjoying the game leaves a bad taste at that. Be a man and don't hide behind the forum walls. I thought I'd encountered those only in the war zones of Afghanistan, but here you are. Oh, if I will ever cheat or hack, I'd rather do so to track you down... and we can see what bloke will you be for real. It will be fun, I assure you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Pedro, you talk like you're too damn perfect, kid. But your choice of condescending words on others just enjoying the game leaves a bad taste at that. Be a man and don't hide behind the forum walls. I thought I'd encountered those only in the war zones of Afghanistan, but here you are. Oh, if I will ever cheat or hack, I'd rather do so to track you down... and we can see what bloke will you be for real. It will be fun, I assure you.

I don't care who you fight for but dropping that in there is pathetic.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm not hard to track down or find. I'm in London and there's many people who know where, including in your own syn Mr Internet tough guy.
    Dropping in talk of being in the forces to try and prove you not a cheat? Well Played. People, including me have respect for the forces. Needing to throw them out there to act tough online must make you feel good though?
    Is your name Fig by any chance? You sound like him, he was the last one to try and throw threats around at me.

And for the record, I am pretty damn perfect. Ask your leaders son.
    Last edited by PedroPimples; 03-09-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ladies, please call down. I'm here to remind some of you that this is only a game.

Side note, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

True story
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count
    i don't think he is fig .. fig is a friend and he left the game long ago.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    New question on strategy, is the use of mouseclicker on bluestacks regarded as cheating and a violation of ToS?
    It sounds to me like it would be, having the computer autoclick for you.

Woulda gone else please like to give an opinion on this?
    A mod? Anyone?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New question on strategy, is the use of mouseclicker on bluestacks regarded as cheating and a violation of ToS?
    It sounds to me like it would be, having the computer autoclick for you.

Woulda gone else please like to give an opinion on this?
    A mod? Anyone?
    Lol. Having a computer click for you sounds like cheating to me. Both programs have been utilized in CC. Hasn't anybody ever wondered how players can open at an extremely alarming rate in comparison to other players?

It's only right now that there is a possible convo taking place about it.

Really though, if you have to ask if it's cheating or not then your conscious is telling you something.
    The Real Gold Standard

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have my personal opinion on it already, and it's certainly not me doing it.
    I'm just interested in others opinions on the matter.