Recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Recruiting

Post Count

Recruiting

Hi...im currently recruiting in my syndicate,at the moment we are on 26 out of 30 but very able to expand more,the only reason the numbers are so low is that every player is very active!! Im not going to do a big propaganda speech like 9 out of 10 others as thats not why people join...but anyway our defense leader is roughly 6mil A/D and myself (syndicate leader) im about 4.5mil A/D... we have the majority of bonuses just the bottom couple are yet to be full...very friendly syndicate and use group me to communicate...private message me if interested at all...thanks (PS we got just inside top 750 last battle and it was only our second battle)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just private messaged u

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This should be in recruitment part of forum and not general

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by drowranger View Post
    This should be in recruitment part of forum and not general
    It's better then most of the dribble put on this forum

Post Count
    Do you mean drivel?

Post Count
    Apologies people,im new to this forum...but ye if you dont like it...dont look at it

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mullin91 View Post
    Apologies people,im new to this forum...but ye if you dont like it...dont look at it
    One misplaced thread doesn't matter too much, but I'm sure if you saw when the front page got taken over by Uzi traders not long back saying "don't like.... don't look" doesn't really help.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    One misplaced thread doesn't matter too much, but I'm sure if you saw when the front page got taken over by Uzi traders not long back saying "don't like.... don't look" doesn't really help.
    Maybe so but i made a mistake and put it on the wrong page,do you not think its bad that people purposely go out there way to cause this confrontation,get a grip,im trying to have a bit of fun playing a game not committing war crimes!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mullin91 View Post
    Maybe so but i made a mistake and put it on the wrong page,do you not think its bad that people purposely go out there way to cause this confrontation,get a grip,im trying to have a bit of fun playing a game not committing war crimes!
    LOL, I'm not saying that. If those "wrong forum" type comments weren't left though I wonder if more people would post recruitment threads in general. Maybe one or two come here, see a thread put here accidentally like yours, read the wrong forum comment and think, aha!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"