Thread: Not too late to get it

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Not too late to get it

Dockbot

How many are using?
    Last edited by Hupernikomen; 03-10-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Isn't that a cheat?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No it is an intel database. Doesnt interact with gree servers at all. Inputed by syndicates
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seeing as dockbot is a commercial product, isn't this just spam?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes it is and everything I see on the net, its a cheat

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Cheater

Extras....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Cheater

Extras....
    I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won ten in a row with it... But that's just cuz' I got buddies that play! :wink: (Those buddies scout a lot though...)

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry lock out

So, let me get this straight, this game, I've played over a year, that is requesting me to "retry" will never be open again on my kindle...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by inittowinit View Post
    So, let me get this straight, this game, I've played over a year, that is requesting me to "retry" will never be open again on my kindle...
    nope, kindle is no longer supported sorry my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ah, getting a "leg up" on the competition using a SQL database is still frowned upon by GREE. Lol, and they say that GREE is ruining the game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's a commercial product but the fact it's outside of the game means it's perfectly legitimate.

I don't see any issues with people using it, what actually surprises me is that Gree haven't made their own system (Which would be far easier as they wouldn't be relying on often phony scouts) - Pay 30 gold to see all att/def stats of the opposing team when you're fighting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    It's a commercial product but the fact it's outside of the game means it's perfectly legitimate.

I don't see any issues with people using it, what actually surprises me is that Gree haven't made their own system (Which would be far easier as they wouldn't be relying on often phony scouts) - Pay 30 gold to see all att/def stats of the opposing team when you're fighting.
    Not that I full understand the program, but how is this outside the game. At some point wouldn't it have to connect to the game to get the intel?

Post Count
    No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin4 View Post
    No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely
    This

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hereby proclaim that dockBot is NOT a cheat and is a very useful tool. Check it out.

It is a very useful GME program that does not exploit the game in any way. Know what you're talking about before dropping accusations. thank you.

"No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely "

Very true, however DockBot is instant information instead of asking around for intel if your syn is interested in such a thing. Time is a factor in battles.

You're paying for convience is really all it is.

cmbrbb, it is completely outside the game and never interrogates the gree server for anything. Individual battles begin and end only because a syn member tells it that's what is going on. Roll Call and intel is input entirely by your syndicate,. Intel is compiled by every syndicate that is using DockBot for shared information.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 03-10-2014 at 03:28 PM.