Epic Boss: Commander Khan prizes - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss: Commander Khan prizes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Edit: To sum, you won't hear me complain too much because the boss is tough...if it's similarly tough for all. Here it is not.
    You won't complain "too much" if the boss was equal for everybody, what does that mean? Sounds like you will complain no matter what.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    122 cash hits for level 100 is crazy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    That one wasn't Tardavic, that was a general communication breakdown between departments mixed with some last-minute confusion. We apologize for that, and the people involved in that communication breakdown have spoken about this to avoid having it happen again.

EDIT: I'll mention something in the separate boss health threads about the boss balance.
    - You guys have got to stop using in-game chat to communicate! In all seriousness though, the boss event used to be my favorite event. When I entered a new tier, I knew how hard it was and worked hard through events and wars to develop my acct to take out the boss using cash hits. The first few rounds would require a lot of gold but eventually, a few months and 20-25 levels, I would reach my goal. That was only possible because the boss health was stable event after event. Now, with stats inflation, the developers created a situation where they must continue to increase the boss health EVERY epic boss event. The end goal has become an unpredictable moving target and has eliminated the fun of acct development. Add in all the glitches and the boss event is another event that will become a self-inflicted wound for the developers and another mindless stats race event that will burn out long-time faithful customers. I hope the developers would reconsider their recent approach to this event.

Post Count
    More challenging for level 300s... Insane. Im maybe over average but way behind the top 100 or so level 300s at 95 million attack and would spend a few vaults to complete 100 bosses but based on the boss health data i would need to spend more than 15 vaults. Clearly this is a mistake by your developers.

The problem you, gree, will face by not fixing / adjusting the level 300 boss health fir this event, is that you are disabling the level 300s ability to grow and stay competitive against lower level players - to get the exact same rewards we are being asked to pay insane amounts of money - way above the average stat percentage between level 300 and lower band. It is discrimination and it will affect the appetite of level 300 players to continue plowing their money into your company.

As speed ump and other serious level 300 heavyweights have stated - no one is "powering" through this at level 300 - and there will be no issue if you fix this obvious miscalculation - i suggest you do this now before gree revenues drop further.

Bap/dark warlord
    It is what it is...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Just in case you guys have not gotten he latest update, the last faction goal was removed, so you only need to receive 5 daily faction prizes.
    Please confirm, the event ends at 5 days. So 2 days of the originally posted faction prizes (there were 7) have been removed. There will not be a 6th day of the event with another daily prize.

Post Count
    Dear Team GREE

You'll be - you are maybe already - loosing many good customers for that. By chance but the lvl300's to tier 251-299 for the next 2days. Do this ASAP, before daily goal 4 is up.

True; there are many very strong members up there, but imagine the more weaker players as well. They may can get to boss 15 or 20?? This is just ridiculous.

For my self i can be glad to be less then lvl200..

Cheers and thanks
    Jo
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    Please confirm, the event ends at 5 days. So 2 days of the originally posted faction prizes (there were 7) have been removed. There will not be a 6th day of the event with another daily prize.
    Hey Mark. The daily goals 6 and 7 have been removed last time already..

Cheers

Post Count
    As others have pointed out, it's not just the lv300 guys getting screwed on this one. I'm in the 251-299 zone, and I'm well above average and it would take me something like 360 cash hits on boss 100...seriously? 360 hits, that's 3 hits a minute for the entire two hours...lol. Forgetting the ridiculous amount of gold necessary for a minute, imagine a bad internet connection, or one too many bathroom breaks...wow. You guys never cease to amaze us.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    To my knowledge, you only have to complete 5 of the faction daily goals.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    To my knowledge, you only have to complete 5 of the faction daily goals.
    So the event lasts 5 days not 6.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    So the event lasts 5 days not 6.
    Just to conform this, you can check out the latest here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...an-5-pr-7-days

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just wanna say thank you Tardavic for answering us promptly even though we complain so much I know it is not your fault and appreciate you taking the time to answer us even if it isn't the answer we wanna hear

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    I just wanna say thank you Tardavic for answering us promptly even though we complain so much I know it is not your fault and appreciate you taking the time to answer us even if it isn't the answer we wanna hear
    Thank you for your kind words my friend!!

Post Count
    Something isn't right, I got a splash screen saying if I beat the boss 28 times I will get. L300. Prototype troop, I completed it and didn't get prize, talk about false advertising
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    drip drip drip...that the sound ur wallet is makeing on these insane events..only good thing we got going on here is SUP1-2 are mostly all lvl 300 and we all know when they are not happy they can get gree to change it..just like the bonus for top1-3 once was not good and they got them changed..we tried that down in a top 200 faction and gree just basically slapped us in the face and told us to deal wit it(not in those exact words but u all get the point)..im sure next one will be easier so we just sit this one out
    Retired to free playing