Epic Boss: Commander Khan prizes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss: Commander Khan prizes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any thought given by the developers to flipping the faction goal requirements so day one has 500 kills and day 5 has 300? Also, about making the goals run back to back rather than waiting 24hrs between goals?

Post Count
    Try 7 faction events in 5 days. It doesn't have to be Day1, Day2… they can run back to back just as a FLTQ moves to the next event. I hope this is true. If not, they will edit the original and there will only be 5 prizes. The real question will be whether or not you need 5 or 7 faction prizes to get the wrapper.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good prizes, would be nice if it's 7 days. 5 days isn't enough time for me.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Thank you very much for keeping the info coming. I am confused about something though. The globe has the event running from the 8th through the 13th. 8,9,10,11,12,13 by my count that is 6 days however you list 7 faction daily prizes. Will the event be 6 days or 7?

Also what are the goals required to get each faction goal and the wrapper prize? Are they the same as always? Lastly it would be nice to get a list of the reward possibilities for killing each individual boss. Thanks!

Edit: I see you just added the individual boss kill rewards. good work.
    Checking with the developers now to see and will get back to you once I know more.

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post

This is great info, thank you!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Checking with the developers now to see and will get back to you once I know more.
    Thank you for the update, looking forward to your answer!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I am confused about something though. The globe has the event running from the 8th through the 13th. 8,9,10,11,12,13 by my count that is 6 days
    8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13

That would be 5 days sir, starting and ending at either 3 or 5pm EST, like it has been for the last 3 or 4 bosses, i think it would be pretty safe to say it will only last 5 days with 5 faction prizes. Unless they run the FLTQs one after the other, like as soon as ones finished the other one starts (someone else posted that).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, great info.
    However, with the Special Cease Fire now on the schedule, will the Faction goal for that time frame be adjusted? A 5 hour lock out will be a challenge.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ya I give up on getting questions to feedback answered. I can get ignored by my wife who takes my money at home I don't have to do that here in my spare time aswell.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tardavic, i sincerely pray hard that the upcoming EPIC Boss health is not as ridiculously high as the last one, else having the EPIC boss back is as good as not.

Post Count
    To receive the wrapper, it has always been collect 5 faction goal units and defeat boss 100.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

According to my calendar it us until the 14th

Which makes it 6 full days.
    Only issue is the downtime.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thanks

I think it may have already been asked but is it possible for you all to post the Bosses level and health? Thanks in either case. RP out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo1 View Post
    According to my calendar it us until the 14th
    Which makes it 6 full days.
    Only issue is the downtime.
    I'm thinking it might show the 14th because you live in Europe? if your event usually starts at 7-11pm, and say Gree adds 5 hours onto the timer due to the downtime then it would end at 12-4am for you. making it last onto the 6th day but still only 5 full days taking out the downtime. hope that makes sense. Mine still shows 8th-13th

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    yes, that makes sense.
    the 8th is almost done here and still nada.
    so I guess you are right, only 5 days event