Tackle The Tartars LTQ/GLTQ - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tackle The Tartars LTQ/GLTQ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    I understand that I will never be able to please everyone, but as a community if we all stick together and help one another out (this includes providing as much information as possible relevant to the issue(s)), then I would say that means a lot.

I understand that there may have been some recent breakdown in communication, and for this I apologize for and going forward we hope to try and prevent doing this.
    thanks tardavic i apprecaite all the info u do and the things u been posting lately

Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    lemon -- i think it's pretty simple, they watch how players behave. if people spend, they make the events bigger. i know people complain on the forum here, but statistically, it looks like people are finishing events.

obviously, if people are finishing events by not spending but somehow using a lot of energy without using gold then they are hurting every one else who is actually spending because when gree looks at the events and says Aha! all these people finished, they make the next one harder.

the boss event is a f-up, they messed up. happens. heck, i think we all remember some mess ups on events around here over the past year.
    oh ok i understand now then..so what it will take is for us to not do a couple of them so they can slack back down on us so it will show that we are not completeing the ltqs
    Thanks for the awesomeness coming from you. Means a lot and thanks for backing me up on this, and I can say that you have some good points here.
    all my frustration was never meant towards u tardvic..u are the best MOD on this forum and if more was like u this would be a better place..cheers...so what we need to do then is the majority of MW needs to stop doing these a few times and then the devs would make it easier for us i suppose?
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's happened our faction event has reset to zero

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Been going on the whole event
    Yes, we are aware of this and our developers are looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, we are aware of this and our developers are looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    You asked for more information on what was meant earlier and it was provided. Can you please discuss with the devs and bring us an answer as to why the prizes are so useless for completing the individual ltq except for the final unit. If there were better units at the intervals i mention it would for sure see an overall increase in spending and players would be happier and instead of ignoring the entire event they could at least aim to complete normal or get part way through prestige. Meanwhile the rewards for all stages of the iltq except for the final unit have been getting worse and worse. Please see my post on the previous page.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, I wanted to elaborate a little on the goal resetting issue. This is aimed at those who play this game on Android devices.

If you are having your GTLQ or LTQ goals reset, can you provide which npc's are affected (the ones you are attempting to hit) and the number of times it takes you to hit these npc's for the kill to register?

We would appreciate this and any other information you can provide.

Post Count
    Hey guys, I wanted to elaborate a little on the goal resetting issue. This is aimed at those who play this game on Android devices.

If you are having your GTLQ or LTQ goals reset, can you provide which npc's are affected (the ones you are attempting to hit) and the number of times it takes you to hit these npc's for the kill to register?

We would appreciate this and any other information you can provide.
    Our faction was nearing completion on 14/15 and got wiped. Don't see this as a Droid/ISO issue. I hope you were speaking to two different things.

Tickets or is this possible to resolve without?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The formatting on this is painful, but thanks.