Merge oppurtunity for top 500 building mod!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merge oppurtunity for top 500 building mod!!!

Post Count

Merge oppurtunity for top 500 building mod!!!

Merge opportunity!! Let's turn 2x Top 750 factions into a Top 500 (or better) for that sweet building mod!!

Are you a small number/high energy Top 750/1000 faction that's seen the 30% income modifier and thought "hmmm, I wish we could get that..."? Here's your chance! With the possibility of it being a permanent merge!

We (HTC, you might already know some of us from Crime City) are a close knit, 25 strong bunch of hardcore tappers that finished well inside Top 750 in Finland. This is where you can make a difference. We need numbers. Stats and IPH make little difference for this war, it's all about the activity where HTC MW is concerned. If you're the same but stuck for how to get that mod, or indeed if you're a faction that wants to climb the ladder but you're stuck for members, let's talk!!

Bonuses:
    Health regen: 35%
    Ground attack: 15%
    Air attack: 15%
    Infantry attack: 25%
    Sea attack: 10%
    Infantry defence: 35%
    Ground defence: 35%
    Air defence: 35%
    Sea defence: 25%
    Building defence: 35%
    Building output increase: 25%
    Member increase: +30

Communication: Kakaotalk (this is an absolute must, as mentioned before we're mostly Crime City players and some of the old duffers are stuck in their ways)

Donations: Not mandatory but much appreciated, especially with the super cheap LTB that's currently ongoing

Banter: Plenty. Especially if you like donuts (all will be revealed)

Top 500 + 30% building income increase? LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Contact me on here (PMs preferred) or search for HACKERSMACKER on Kakaotalk

Cheers PC!! It will be me that you find when searching for HACKERSMACKER on Kakaotalk, I'm an old member but forgot my password! D'oh!

Also feel free to PM me on here. I forgot to add that we have room for 20 immediately with the possibility of anything up to 30 (we can move some minis out if necessary)

HTC!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Excellent team, cannot say enough. HTC WILL GET top 500, the only question is will YOU be joining us?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Consistent Contributor otis10341's Avatar
    Post Count
    Great group of guys, experienced active faction and free donuts to all new members.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    MmMmMm.... Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

mergers accepted. 20peoples can join our strong team

Teamwork, Reliability and Participation. Massive Assault,.. 703668859...is now recruiting for highly motivated people that want to increase their stats, have fun and keep it Low Stress. Massive Assault.. 703668859.. has a 20 openings waiting for you (mergers accepted). Maxed out most of the bonus. join us and check out bonuses.donations not must..!