Modifiers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modifiers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Modifiers

So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

Top 500 in MW has a +30% building output. Top 1500 has -15% upgrade time. Let's get some more of this stuff floating around in CC.

I'm sure we can all brainstorm new mods.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Next ltb should be like frosty hideout IMO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

Top 500 in MW has a +30% building output. Top 1500 has -15% upgrade time. Let's get some more of this stuff floating around in CC.

+1 totally agree

Post Count

+2

Post Count
    agree. make battle tiers for syndicates better by giving modifiers that help the game with out increasing attack/defense. give upgrade cost,upgrade time, purchase cost and build time upgrades, mods that increase the number of buildings that can be built and upgraded at the same time.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count

+3

Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

+4 .
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DoubleR7;1225064]So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

I'm sure we can all brainstorm new mods.[/QUOTE

+5

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +6
    Extras

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count

ooo look a -5% build upgrade time in the 24hr ltq (massive gamble to get it though as based on loot drops)

also I restarted playing after the frosty hideouts what was so special about them?

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    + 7
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Good post. Cant agree more!
    +8!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree won't sacrifice their bottom line. Do you think increasing these mods will ultimately help you complete the quests and save you gold? They might short term, but the events will be modified to cost the same or more real money to finish just like they have in the past. Looking at the events as a whole, are you spending more, less, or the same to complete them? More. Why would Gree give away something that the top players will pay for anyway? They might throw a bone once in awhile, but we always pay for it in the end. It doesn't matter what prizes we get, they are just short term rewards that make us feel good but soon are neutralized by the business aspect.

Great post from the OP. More "other" mods please Gree!!
    Long standing member of the community, forgot password and Gree are no help in retrieving it...

HTC from the beginning, HTC until the end...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    War and having great stats are just 1 part of the game. While it is a major function, there are other parts of the game some players in enjoy, hence the request for non-stat increasing mods.

GREE- maybe see how the individual war rankings pan out this time around and consider placing non-stat mods at plateaus. Like a +1 upgrade mod, 10-25% more building output, 10-20% decrease in building time, +2-10% IP gain

Food for thought.