Gree, gold button comfirm and 1 flash screen please

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, gold button comfirm and 1 flash screen please

Post Count

Gree, gold button comfirm and 1 flash screen please

gree could u please only make the flash screen for items in the store that have to be bought with gold only come up 1 time after u add items to store. twice now an item was purchased and it wasnt my choice. with the lag on android at times the screen didnt show up till i went to scroll and it bought an items for 950 gold sometime monday morning. i have sent in a ticket monday and 2 replys when i figured out where my gold went. i have no response yet. i sent a seperate ticket today with screen shot of item.

could u please add a comfim button to these as well and remove the splash screen after the first time..

ticket numbers are 1430251 and 1426096
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've done the same, and had to send a ticket for a refund as well, waste of my and tech support's time. Gree should remove the ability to directly buy stuff from the splash screens altogether, just make it a link to the item in the store.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Gree should remove the ability to directly buy stuff from the splash screens altogether, just make it a link to the item in the store.
    i agree 100%
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589