Current LTB question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Current LTB question

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Current LTB question

Hello friends.

Has anyone upgraded to level 10 and is it worth it ?

I know some of you have endless amounts of money so I'm not asking of you but those in the same situation as me. I have 3 more days of collections and I will make the 3.5B I need to upgrade to level 10 leaving me flat broke. Is the final wrench and 1% mod worth that investment in your opinions ? Honestly having a hard time deciding as I feel almost cheated for receiving the same exact prize as someone who just did level 1 for a whole lot less ? Convince me one way or the other please. Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not worth it IMO, now that Gree has changed LTB loot to "get the same thing at every upgrade." Your money is better spend on a better dIPH upgrade and/or saved to make sure you can get far in the next LTB, and ensure you can buy the SLTQ prizes.

I have mixed feelings on Gree's change to LTB loot sets, though it was nice being one of the few who could get really far to get the big loot item at the end, now that they did away with that I now like that I'm not putting a ton of money and time into a L10 upgrade than may not be best for pushing my IPH along.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stopped at level 8 and will upgrade the second one to level 8 as well - IPH at that level is fairly cost effective in the long run.

Agree that it's better to simply wait for the SLTQ and buy the prizes with the cash (Which is a dumb idea that stops people playing for the team and promotes solo play)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    I stopped at level 8 and will upgrade the second one to level 8 as well - IPH at that level is fairly cost effective in the long run.

Agree that it's better to simply wait for the SLTQ and buy the prizes with the cash (Which is a dumb idea that stops people playing for the team and promotes solo play)
    True, it actually caused my Syndicate not to finish the last SLTQ, since the energy requirement was enormous and half the people had already purchased the final prize with in-game cash.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post

Playing or paying? Like Fredfreddy says the energy requirements reach insane levels. Those payers who have the iph that allows them to sidestep that are fortunate if their syndicate isn't rich enough to plough all the way through. Anyway, you can't buy the final prize with the modifier attached.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the majority of people reach a point where they decide its not longer worth it to keep investing for the sake of a 1% modifier. I think the advantage eventually lies with those who, over the long run, go ahead and invest anyway. If I had the cash on hand, I'd always take it to twelve, even if that left me broke.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you all as you confirmed my thoughts. I wish Gree would read the forum and listen already. Would it be that difficult to give us a respect building, let us tag hoods, change the rivals list, bring back expendable explosives like the snowballs ..... Two years here and I think I'm done soon. So sad. Oh well, I truly appreciate the feedback. Best to everyone !!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Thank you all as you confirmed my thoughts. I wish Gree would read the forum and listen already. Would it be that difficult to give us a respect building, let us tag hoods, change the rivals list, bring back expendable explosives like the snowballs ..... Two years here and I think I'm done soon. So sad. Oh well, I truly appreciate the feedback. Best to everyone !!
    Mike hunt, is that your real name, or is it like Ben Dover....either way.....funny.