Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Well all other events and gameplay has been changed and tweaked. Guess time to change battles. Gree this should be interesting to see played out because you have already pissed a lot of people off lol

Well if the individual ranking is IP based, theres another big middle finger to HLPs

Back Alley Network

Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Well if the individual ranking is IP based, theres another big middle finger to HLPs
    Yep. Not even interested in spending gold this war due to the backhanded slaps to higher level players. I've ben searching for a replacement app and I'll find one soon.

Unless they change IP for higher levels these are getting out of hand.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

and wat abt WALL health???

What's the PA 3x thing? What do you mean by that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    What's the PA 3x thing? What do you mean by that?
    Normal thinking would be instead of current x2 we get x3 but never know with this company. I'm sure something to punish level 250 players one way or another.

Actually, current PA gives you 1.5x your attack. It appears to me that Gree has increased it to 3x your attack.

Quote Originally Posted by XO_Apes View Post
    I imagine that's the prize for 1200 individual wins & 50 team wins.
    Hey, just want to thank you for your involvement in our syn a little while back. Didn't get a chance to before you left chat.

If it's ip based..... I wouldn't want to do the PA!! And gonna be hard to find players to do the Pa.

It would be highly appreciated if there was an icon showing the players in the syndicate that are "on line".

This individual players leaderboard is a game changer.. more modifiers, more stats and of course more gold

Now players will have an extra motive to be in next tier so they ll get a better prize.. but has the next tier a better prize? According to gree yes, according to my experience and to what I’ ve been told by top players , absolutely not. Difference between attack and defense is huge anymore. My attack is double than my defense and even that I ve joined a top 50 syndicate and I ve lost too many attack mods I can still beat all top players in the game. So.. more attack is just useless to me and same thing goes for the majority of high level players that I know.

What will happen? I think it’s obvious that somebody will prefer to be in top 10 for example and get the +10% mafia defense than be in top 5 and get another attack modifier.. Who will be in top 225 to get a +14 melee attack when he can be in top 250 and get +21 explosive defence. Same with top 500 and top 450..etc..

Gree showed to us for once more that don’t really know what players need..
    I fully understand that they cannot give the full list of prizes under the prize u get but i think that if they give the prize plus the 4 prizes under that one the problem would be solved, even if they lower the prizes
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 03-05-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Thank you A&F for the heads up. If it's not much to ask, will there be any XP with the war LTQ/SLTQ goals like it used to? If so, would you kindly please include it in the list as well? Thanks much! :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

56 win streak

So let me get this straight. We lose 6 hours of game play this w/e and expected to still complete 56 wins in a row streak? With the time spent waiting for your next match this is pretty much impossible.

Someone earlier said Gree is out of touch with what their customers want. I think that has always been the case. If I had of known this game was going to be so unbalanced I wouldn't have spent my money on it. We keep hoping things will get better but the true reality is Gree will NEVER structure this game for balance. From the change in the bonus program to events where length of time is shortened but the goals are the same Gree will NEVER change for customer benefit.

The best move they ever made was to get rid of the survey they send after resolving a ticket. If Gree sent that survey out to 4000 players that have been playing pass level 185, I bet they couldn't find 5 that will give them a satisfactory rating.

Rank prize + the prizes 1-2 ranks below you would be nice. 4 ranks below you, as suggested by EL, seems a little excessive with the current prize layout. Everything below you would be stupid. Getting only the prize in your rank would actually cuckhold possible extra gold expenditure.
    Last edited by GQNammmer; 03-05-2014 at 07:31 AM.