Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Love it i spent hundreds of gold just tapping away and no idea what i recieved or did not recieve

Absolutely horrible event. Losing items and not getting credit. Hits on target being reset to 0 with energy still lost. I would like my building upgrade back.

Great I completed Motherboard and got prize, then it dissapeared, did ot again, same thing. I give up. Off to iTunes for refund.

If you guys think this is fun. Just wait till battle weekends new event. Guaranteed to be glitch free.

Still dont't get it. I am just hitting targets, but no idea what I am doing. Can you write a manual next time?
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    I've had the an issue where the goal is completed and checked off but nothing happens no reward when i leave game and go back the goal is reset.
    Same here. But this problem is going on for a long time. Sent a ticket and got a reply they worked on it.
    At some levels it did cost me a lot of gold, but there is a no-refund policy on program errors.

Run time ltq

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post
    So, I just spent about 2k gold hitting Tilda and finally got the 1/1 ATK unit, 5 minutes later it is removed from my inventory and the goal is reset to 0/1, same with the Gunman goal, i had 2/3 and when i got the 3/3 the goal reset to 1/3.

Here's my ticket No. #1433200

A&F could you please look into this ASAP?
    Same for me pretty much with a few extras lost. Gold lost of course. My ticket 1433943 please can you have a look if poss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally62188 View Post
    1433181 that's my ticket number 3550 gold spent to get that freaking motherboard mod 3 times... Took a screen shot everytime I won it. I'm pretty upset about this but mostly disappointed. Good news is I can always count on gree to disappoint me.
    Why would you go and spend that much again after the first time, let alone do it again for a 3rd time?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Just to clarify, if I am only interested in the -5% building reduction time then I need to only focus on the run times LTQ and forget about the loot drops. Is this correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Yeah, that sound about right.
    Wow. Even the mods don't understand events when they come out.

800 gold, haha, already used 1000 on tilda alone and havent got hack item. good luck
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Wow. Even the mods don't understand events when they come out.
    And "sounds about right" IS NOWHERE NEAR right lol. Another WIN! And another sit out. I used about 5k energy and realized how it was going to go. lmao, and I'd put money down that the drop rates get worse with progression.

On a positive note anyone who finishes this event will have plenty of Uzis but will have lost there house in the process tilda drop impossible

Quote Originally Posted by change_camp_hope View Post
    On a positive note anyone who finishes this event will have plenty of Uzis but will have lost there house in the process tilda drop impossible
    also. If I'm going to end up with a million of those stupid blades that drop from tilda you could have made them a little higher stats

Morale of the story, do not partake in any ltqs...EVER!!!

I am in a top 10 syndicate and 4 out of the first 6 people who got that far did not receive it either. Word is spreading quickly to STOP doing the LTQ unless you want to waste gold and be disappointed.