Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

There again after getting my loot items, the server error pops up..n my goal did not capture had to redo...and suddenly I can't get my 8th goal after wasting another 100 gold! This is absurd!!

Ticket #1434293........same issue with motherboard item disappearing after the "lost connection with servers" splash screen. Will we be getting our gold back or u will keep that where u are keeping our missing items.

i have items disappearing as well, even without any connection error messages. Item drops, I check challenge, no credit. Not even gonna bother opening a ticket. GREE, you better give all your gold buyers some serious comps. Your ticket and support service is a joke, anyways.

8 hours ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post
    Here's my ticket No. #1433200
    And 30 minutes ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by poo hands View Post
    Ticket #1434293........
    1,093 tickets sent in in 7.5 hours. Awesome event GREEd! That's probably a record for you. Congratulations. You should take tomorrow off to celebrate. I'm sure the battles will run flawlessly with no need for support.

Guess its my turn to complain about hits not counting and energy disappearing, but dont worry gree I wont be sending in a ticket, we all know it is a waste of time. It is easier to teach a cat to bark than to get a non automated response from gree support

I guess i was lucky with this one, finished all components pretty quickly with only a moderate amount of gold and didnt get any of the issues others have dicussed here.

Hi A & F,

My ticket number is #1434370. I have completed the run time item set and the prize was taken away when I log in again. I spent another 600 gold trying to get the prize again but in vain! Can you refund me the gold and also the prize. I have send a screenshot of the prize I got.

Quote Originally Posted by soullezz View Post
    Hi A & F,

My ticket number is #1434370. I have completed the run time item set and the prize was taken away when I log in again. I spent another 600 gold trying to get the prize again but in vain! Can you refund me the gold and also the prize. I have send a screenshot of the prize I got.
    Join the club. They took away the motherboard and the items prize from me, as well as the prize for doing all parts of the event. Clearly they have a major issue with their programming, no surprise there. This may be final insult that makes a lot of us quit, if these prizes are not given to the people that earned. I'm not holding my breath though.

Wow! I got the motherboard chip from Tilda on the first try! Lucky me. I'm almost done with two of the goals and Im not gonna try for the rare item one. So far only 340 gold spent. Time for bed!

Sorry Gree, this kind of LTQ sucks. If i pay Dollars or Euros for Gold, then i have the right to get the ****ing Loot. And that without this Lottery Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by JessePinkman View Post
    Sorry Gree, this kind of LTQ sucks. If i pay Dollars or Euros for Gold, then i have the right to get the ****ing Loot. And that without this Lottery Factor.
    THIS^ times 100....

also, ticket #1433755

Quote Originally Posted by JessePinkman View Post
    Absolutely correct. We are spending money without the certainty of winning. We are play a game of chance.....GREE has turned us into gamblers!!!! We are lured by a virtual prize that is useless in real life.

So I agree that if we are spending our money then we should demand that we get something in return. One cannot spend $99 for a vault with nothing to show. Come on GREE.

Shame on you Gree for supporting gambling in your game.

Hopefully during your 5 hours of downtime you can either 1. Reward us with the prize that most of us lost or 2. Refund the gold people used to obtain the motherboard. I am sure people will be happy with option 1 so make it happen and keep your customers happy otherwise you stand to lose business.

CJ had dropped them few tickets and their replies is as following :
    Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.
    It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.