Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    So, I just spent about 2k gold hitting Tilda and finally got the 1/1 ATK unit, 5 minutes later it is removed from my inventory and the goal is reset to 0/1, same with the Gunman goal, i had 2/3 and when i got the 3/3 the goal reset to 1/3.

Here's my ticket No. #1433200

A&F could you please look into this ASAP?
    Last edited by TheRealAnarchy; 03-06-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Oops

Just did the hacker on the motherboard and it didn't register ???

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post
    So, I just spent about 2k gold hitting Tilda and finally got the 1/1 ATK unit, 5 minutes later it is removed from my inventory and the goal is reset to 0/1, same with the Gunman goal, i had 2/3 and when i got the 3/3 the goal reset to 1/3.

WTF??
    Same man I was on the last one for motherboard and my **** disappeared when I went back in the game....GREE FIX THIS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post

WTF??
    I got the same problem.

Drop rates are increadibly low btw... Think I hit Tilda at least 15 times before getting the ATK unit (80 gold x 15), having it removed afterwards is just not acceptable.
    No chance I'm going to even try getting it again or trying for the DEF item...

Not sure what else got messed up in the process... The Gunman goal for sure... maybe even more??

Ticket No. #1433200

I think I understand now, Gree wins everyone else loses .

fix this!!

I just did a kill that did not count, so to get goal to show up I logged out of game, and trying to log back in it tells me to download the newest version of the game!

I can't even play?!
    Last edited by polly; 03-06-2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Yup, I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    drops r based on odds.. and odds r not 33% for each.. that's why A&F said "uncommon" and "rare" drops.
    Hey Simple Jack, reread my post. I referred to the word 'random' which in statistics means; a process in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen. 33.3% of 3 was my example of true randomness.

This happend to me as well... Sent in a ticket of I get the standard answer it's time for a refund.

I downloaded the new version and all my targets went away. I was on the final hit on Tilda....fml

2000 gold into the Tilda bracket and nothing but LIFO whatever reward. Screw you ass hole Gree. I opened ticket. Fix it and refund my gold - until, I'm done.

Good luck to all of you. I know it's working for some so more power to you.

What gives? The bosses keep dropping absolutely nothing. No prize, no cash, nada. I'm literally spending gold to tap. Seems like you all need to do something for our inconvenience/ loss of money. I'm sure however the email I get from the case I opened telling me touch luck will be all the reparations I need.

Thanks for nothing (literally).

To add insult to injury, i also got the blank drop a couple of times...