Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Leezygeezer View Post
    I don't rob/pvp, I don't battle and I don't transfer, so please feel free to stick this update where the sun doesn't shine, one more step to cc retirement
    What do you do?

On another note......how many others have successfully transferred from iOS to iOS? Need to move my games to new phone and new iPad and don't want to lose them so close to battle....

Thank you for making lots of changes that don't help me at all.. Have you guys balanced the rivals list yet? If not I'm still not playing and you've still kept a previously good customer away.. 76% of a large number of votes on this issue say the rivals list change is NG.. And still high IPH players are the unlucky targets

just got a push update for android, it downloaded the same version lol

Thanks

Thanks for the update A&F!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

Later today we are releasing v4.0 - here are the major features and fixes:

• Individual leaderboards and prizes for Battle for Empire City - you'll now be able to track participants on an individual basis and also be rewarded separate prizes. There will be tiers for individual prizes - please note that unlike the syndicate prizes, you will get 1 prize for the tier you're in, not all the prizes down.

• Funzio ID - FIXED - all of your transferring dreams have come true

• Can only view one page of mafia members - FIXED

• [Android Fix] Added confirmation button for instant building and expansion upgrade

• [Android Fix] Removed widget from game (it didn't work anyway)
    Oh, also the thing where the newsfeed didn't show how much you were robbed for made it into 4.0
    Thanks for the post

The Update Got Pushed To My Android Phone And The Game Is Not Working.

The 2 Times I Could Get Into The Game It Crashed And Restarted After Stalling Out For Like 5 Minutes. I Collected 1 Building And It Restarted The Last Time. I Can't Get Menu Open To File A Support Ticket! Trying To Finish Boss and Having Used Lot Of Gold Already.

Any Way To Revert Back To Prior Version So I Can Complete LTQ And Boss? Other Items To Try Or Thoughts To Help?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mistech; 03-05-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Since updating to 4.0 I'm no longer getting news alerts. Is this intentional or another "feature"?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

thks AF

Not that I need to justify how I play to anyone but I will answer merely because it amuses me to do so
    1. I build/upgrade my hood and ltbs
    2. I play raid boss
    3. I play epic boss
    4. I take part in ltq sltq

I gave up rob/pvp with the sh*tty new rivals list, I don't have an hour to search for someone I can actually rob who also actually has something worth robbing. That kind of time suck makes it unfun!

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Since updating to 4.0 I'm no longer getting news alerts. Is this intentional or another "feature"?
    same

no news for robs, attacks or comments on wall

Hi A & F , but when can Gree fixed the LTQ ...killing of boss issue? Kills were done..but suddenly server error pops up..or the goal was finished with a tick and hang there. Once reboot ..the boss back to zero kill or less by 1 hit, i.e last hit not being captured, this is wasting our gold to refil the energy. I'm sure you have received the complaints but till now nothing has been done! Please resolve this ASAP Thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    [FONT=arial]Oh, also the thing where the newsfeed didn't show how much you were robbed for made it into 4.0
    Yippeee! You fixed what you broke 1 month ago! Thanks you for fixing something you shouldn't have broken in the first place. This sooooo wants me to continue playing and buy $10,000 worth of gold.

Now you guys can take time off, and fix what this release will break after another couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by sunfire View Post
    Hi A & F , but when can Gree fixed the LTQ ...killing of boss issue? Kills were done..but suddenly server error pops up..or the goal was finished with a tick and hang there. Once reboot ..the boss back to zero kill or less by 1 hit, i.e last hit not being captured, this is wasting our gold to refil the energy. I'm sure you have received the complaints but till now nothing has been done! Please resolve this ASAP Thankx
    This will never get fixed!!! They're too busy scheming up LTQs that suck our money

Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    same

I knew I should've have listened to my instincts on this one! I'm getting the same results.

Gree, are your programmers intentionally causing problems just to stay busy in the office?

Quote Originally Posted by Leezygeezer View Post
    I don't rob/pvp, I don't battle and I don't transfer, so please feel free to stick this update where the sun doesn't shine, one more step to cc retirement
    On iOS for free gold they made it so you watch one video and you get 1 free gold. Prior you had to watch 5 videos to get 1 free gold. So that a big improvement for iOS that Android already had.

Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    same

I had the same issue and I closed the app and the news is coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    I knew I should've have listened to my instincts on this one! I'm getting the same results.

Gree, are your programmers intentionally causing problems just to stay busy in the office?
    I had the same issue and I closed the app and the news is coming up.