Merge.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merge.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count

Merge.

Is there any small active syndicate out there not getting the most out of their playing skills.
    Do you fancy a merger with another small syndicate (Finished last battle 3161th) we have a few bonuses and a few places to fill.
    Drop me a P.M and join up with the Night Prowler.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Update.
    2 great offers to join other syndicates. But I want to grow my snydicate not walk away from it and throw all the hard work away. As you all would agree if asked the same question.
    So I'm still looking for small active syndicates to join my syndicate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep...think that's how we all are...sharpshooters looking for same but want to keep our syndicate. If gree could only create a way for syndicates to merge together and combine all bonuses...

mergers accepted. 20peoples can join our strong team

Teamwork, Reliability and Participation. Massive Assault,.. 703668859...is now recruiting for highly motivated people that want to increase their stats, have fun and keep it Low Stress. Massive Assault.. 703668859.. has a 20 openings waiting for you (mergers accepted). Maxed out most of the bonus. join us and check out bonuses.donations not must..!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can't stay a thread so will catch a ride on this one. The Deadly cocktails are looking for merge partner, your leadership will get leadership position. A little bit about ourselves. Three officers and leader used to be in a top 250 syndicate till the leader lost her mind. We formed this 3 battles ago and this is how we placed. First battle 817, second battle 716. We are currently at 460. This is with only 22 active players and minimal gold use(3 players). All we ask is be very active, we have the knowledge and strategy. Our Achilles heel, not enough west coasters, Europeans and Asians. If interested to talk pm me or find me on line chat.... Philthathrill
    Bada$$ Billionaires 2
    BB2

Lurker
    Post Count

Merging

Leader of Bravo Team here looking to either have a syndicate merge with us or bring over some new player.
    We have many spots open as we a cleaning out the inactive members
    We are currently using Line as a means of chat but we also have GRoupme.
    Please message me if you are looking to better yourself or your group
    We have the following bonus:

Melee Defense +25%
    Gun Defense +25%
    Car Defense +25%
    Armor Defense +25%
    Explosive Defense +20%
    Armor Attack +15%
    Melee Attack +15%
    Defense Building +25%
    Respect Increase +25%
    Building Output +25%
    Job Payout +25%
    Hideout Health +15%
    Hideout Damage +10%
    Guild Increase +34

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @Night Prowler:

i do lmao at these threads...
    (not at you but at the plebs who reply telling you to merge with them!)

even tried this once myself, with exactly same results!!!

You have right idea, it's better to do things yourself!

AKP were nothing special September 2013; Boss was most active member & provider of all Bonuses...
    I joined, was more active than any of the other players & did more in a week, than many had done in months...
    so, the git promoted me & made me his 1st Officer!!!

Even since then, we've recruited hard & regularly culled the freeloading dross & inactives and we've steadily moved up the rankings, Battle Event, after Battle Event...

No Mergers
    (have had one of two on cards but, lesser syndicate's members have always bottled it at last minute)
    just steady recruitment...

& because we're constantly moving in the right direction; the good members have stayed loyal & grown with us!

We also got to Top 400 without using a Comms App...

now, we're fighting for the top 250 &, at our second attempt are currently 200K clear of 250 position...

Quick fixes work for some but then, theres always more chance of break ups & drama...

do it yourselves and retain control + that great sense of achieving it on your own...

Good luck
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!