Question consedering commander Kahn - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question consedering commander Kahn

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    I believe the tiers have been adjusted to include 250-300, but I can confirm this with our developers to be 100% certain.
    @Tardavic: Thank you for the response. Please let us know when you confirm this. I do not have an issue with a "250-300 tier" or 251-300. I do have an issue with a tier of 1 level only lol....that was a bit much my friends at GREE dev team!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    @Tardavic: Thank you for the response. Please let us know when you confirm this. I do not have an issue with a "250-300 tier" or 251-300. I do have an issue with a tier of 1 level only lol....that was a bit much my friends at GREE dev team!
    Yes, have confirmed from the developers that this is currently in the data!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you for all the info Tardavic!
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    Hey guys. Didn't want to start a whole new thread so decided to post her... What is an average stats of an epic boss main reward? In 1000s 10000s etc. also do they have like the collections where if you get all units, you get a big reward? Sorry, new to the game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    Hey guys. Didn't want to start a whole new thread so decided to post her... What is an average stats of an epic boss main reward? In 1000s 10000s etc. also do they have like the collections where if you get all units, you get a big reward? Sorry, new to the game.
    Based on previous events: the reward for killing 100 bosses was between 50-80k with a bonus. The faction part, was a daily reward for killing a specified number of bosses with your entire faction. This reward was between 10-20k w/ a small but stackable bonus. If you received 5 daily rewards (faction) and killed 100 bosses, then you received a 100K+ unit with another bonus.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Based on previous events: the reward for killing 100 bosses was between 50-80k with a bonus. The faction part, was a daily reward for killing a specified number of bosses with your entire faction. This reward was between 10-20k w/ a small but stackable bonus. If you received 5 daily rewards (faction) and killed 100 bosses, then you received a 100K+ unit with another bonus.
    Thanks for the information, very helpful!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Thanks a lot! Glad to be acknowledged by someone....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks, Tardavic for posting, following up, and just communicating good information. This is an amazing change. not sure newer people realize it. I hope it is maintained...it's practically earth shattering to me.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Post Count
    I have a question for you Tardavicif you could answer for me. I see that GEMH posted the rewards for the Commander Kahn event would have the opportunity to receive 7 faction units with +3% building output, but the time frame says this is only a 5 day event. Which one is correct?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Gee View Post
    I have a question for you Tardavicif you could answer for me. I see that GEMH posted the rewards for the Commander Kahn event would have the opportunity to receive 7 faction units with +3% building output, but the time frame says this is only a 5 day event. Which one is correct?
    Someone else has already asked this question and I have since passed this over to the developers for an answer.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I also have a question for you tardavic, will they be extending the time on the event due to server mainetence? I do apologize if this is a question that has been asked many times, I ask this because I haven't seen an answer.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Someone else has already asked this question and I have since passed this over to the developers for an answer.
    My apologies for not getting back to you any sooner.

The event calendar is correct, but the last faction goal is being removed, so you will only need to receive 6 daily faction prizes rather than 7 daily faction prizes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The event calendar is correct, but the last faction goal is being removed, so you will only need to receive 6 daily faction prizes rather than 7 daily faction prizes.
    ermm the event only lasts 5 days ... ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tardavic will event time be extended for commander Kahn or no?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are we really at the point that we cannot be given correct # of days for an event? Very nice to see updates from mods, but event dates are to suffer? Also Tardivic, Epic Boss events before that were 7 days only required 5 days completed (faction) for wrapper prize, so you say its 6 days and all 6 are needed? Please explain clearer if you take the time to explain and thanks!
    Last edited by Stellaman; 03-08-2014 at 01:00 AM.