ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Full Assault Bad Idea?

[If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
    IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
    394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active. I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by BlGTEX View Post
    [If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
    IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
    394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active. I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.
    I guess I missed our Faction ID for recruiting purposes here it is just in case 437-182-408
    DTA Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

New valor cash units.

Considering the new more powerful cash/valor units were rolled out for the assault event are they permanent in availability or will they be removed and if so by when? Many of us wonder if when we go to units to purchase they may be removed. Thanks guys, any intel?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ENG Hulk View Post
    Considering the new more powerful cash/valor units were rolled out for the assault event are they permanent in availability or will they be removed and if so by when? Many of us wonder if when we go to units to purchase they may be removed. Thanks guys, any intel?!

Why would you think that Cash and Valor units will be removed. It took them 2+ years to remove the first set because they were just obsolete and they replaced them with better ones.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thief, spot on, and in 12-18 months we will all be asking for these ones to be replaced. With a lot of folks also moaning about how much gold they spent to get obsolete units.... Deja vue....
    Buy the best you can while you can. It gives you a hike in stats if you buy the unit best placed to maximise your bonuses. As cash units die check that you still have the number you want every so often....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I thought the idea of sending units into battle was so they were removed from you inventory??? Well on....yes you guessed it DROID we do not have that luxury!! We have the amount of stuff to sift throu but now just hundreds of them with a big fat zero next to it, is this going to be corrected?? And be just like the......yes you guessed it....ios platform??

Lurker
    Post Count
    it took me a minute to figure this event out. really didn't care for it much. dropped my stats more then I liked

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ATTN Devs:

Thank You for a new Game!

Thank You for answering more questions in this thread and working hard to do more pre-new event communication!

The game was fun. Lots of strategy options.

REQUEST: The scrolling, Scrolling Scrolling, Scrolling, ................my wife is gunna may me quit MW cause it takes twice as much time per weekend to play this event as it does to play the WD. .................... And still Scrolling to locate the intend unit to deploy on EACH deploy. Almost took some of the fun out of the game.

Please add a layer of inventory for this game that is only 30-50 slots wide and allow me preselect units into this game only new layer from my inventory of thousands of units. If I choose that i only want 10 unit slots (each slot may host thousands of the same units) in this deploy ready layer then I would have to scroll through no more than 10 units per deploy ( and the crowd rejoices! Awesome new game!).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing View Post
    ATTN Devs:

Thank You for a new Game!

Thank You for answering more questions in this thread and working hard to do more pre-new event communication!

The game was fun. Lots of strategy options.

REQUEST: The scrolling, Scrolling Scrolling, Scrolling, ................my wife is gunna may me quit MW cause it takes twice as much time per weekend to play this event as it does to play the WD. .................... And still Scrolling to locate the intend unit to deploy on EACH deploy. Almost took some of the fun out of the game.

Please add a layer of inventory for this game that is only 30-50 slots wide and allow me preselect units into this game only new layer from my inventory of thousands of units. If I choose that i only want 10 unit slots (each slot may host thousands of the same units) in this deploy ready layer then I would have to scroll through no more than 10 units per deploy ( and the crowd rejoices! Awesome new game!).
    I totally agree with you

Post Count
    Cj,tardavic please read this,

This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does anobody know how control points are calculated? Let's say that my team deployed 10 battle tanks on a certain flag. The opponent 1 battle. Will we get more points if we make another deploy on the flag where we already win?

Lurker
    Post Count
    1) Add a dollar bill or sign, gold bar, valor icon, or other if earned with building and not replaceable to each and every unit. That way I know how it was earned and whether I want to deploy it.
    2) as stated lock the units collected if another event I going on at the same time
    3) allow us to sort units on based on how they were earned. Cash, valor, gold as an example.
    4) Allow us to exclude units with boosts. No one wanted to use these so allow us to exclude them

Just some suggestions that I hope you will consider.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Cj,tardavic please read this,

This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.
    Did you get any screenshots of your deployments and stats fluctuation ???