ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault!

Post Count
    this is the worst event i have ever seen gree come up with..its like watching paint dry..6 battles at 5 mins each for 30 mins lol THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE get it together and just bring out better prizes on WD..you will not be getting my vote for this
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    What do you mean by this? Are you a beta tester with intimate knowledge? Are you saying you can only deploy X amount of troops but if you spend gold, you can deploy Y more troops? Which gets to the root of my real question as I missed it if it has already been addressed....is there a limit to the amount of troops you can deploy (based on your available inventory of course)? Original notification of this event made it sound as if it was developed for and opportunity to make use of troops that no longer make it into your top 3000 army, not an opportunity to pay in gold to make use of the troops no longer in your top 3000 army.
    yes u can deploy 10 troops to each node and if u want more u gotta use 10 gold to put 10 more..
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    yes u can deploy 10 troops to each node and if u want more u gotta use 10 gold to put 10 more..
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    this is the worst event i have ever seen gree come up with..its like watching paint dry..6 battles at 5 mins each for 30 mins lol THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE get it together and just bring out better prizes on WD..you will not be getting my vote for this
    Ah, so there in lies the rub. Thanks. I am with you on this one. D a r n...thought there was actually going to be a chance to unload 14,000+ useless troops....and I'm sure your inventory has 4x+ more troops than that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    Ah, so there in lies the rub. Thanks. I am with you on this one. D a r n...thought there was actually going to be a chance to unload 14,000+ useless troops....and I'm sure your inventory has 4x+ more troops than that.
    ya i got 60303 units and for me to get rid of all the ones i dont need it would cost vaults i will just leave them in there and let them ROT
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    My question was not answered so I'll ask it again. Is there any possible way for this even to be gold locked, meaning players cant use gold. I would like at least one of these events to be skill based and not the player with deep pockets win.
    Your asking a corporation to make it impossible for you to give them money????

No way this ever happens.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I didn't see a question as to how GOLD will come into play for this event?

Can you BUY your way to victory somehow with GoLD ?

Will this be yet another event where strategy doesn't matter as long as you spend spend spend ?

Also - I haven't seen a response about whether factions will be locked down (no one enters or leaves) during this event
    Regarding your question, it basically comes down to the fact that you will have more deploys if you use gold, but you will still need to have those units available. More deploys will allow more power to be sent to nodes.

Post Count
    This game has never been about skill or strategy....
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ryans67 View Post
    this game has never been about skill or strategy....
    very true!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, just wanted to bump this discussion to see if anyone has any other questions. If so then please feel free to ask away and we will try our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

If I am not able to answer them right away, if you notice ongoing discussions, our developers are available to answer them and we will then update this thread afterwards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to bump this discussion to see if anyone has any other questions. If so then please feel free to ask away and we will try our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

If I am not able to answer them right away, if you notice ongoing discussions, our developers are available to answer them and we will then update this thread afterwards.
    I know the exact timing is being ironed out. But do you have a rough idea when we will see this event? This cycle? Next cycle? Thanks a bunch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    I know the exact timing is being ironed out. But do you have a rough idea when we will see this event? This cycle? Next cycle? Thanks a bunch.
    I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible this will launch this weekend with little/no warning?

Will factions be locked? I know its been asked, but I wanted to keep it as an open question.

Any potential rewards for top contributors per battle (something along the lines of qualifying or top finished in raid boss)?

Is there any kind of individual awards being discussed that can be commented on for potential feedback?

Thanks

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Thanks for the questions guys, and am currently asking the devs about this and will get back to you once I know more!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Is deployment regen time linked to the health regen bonus like bosses and wd?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe I missed it and I thought I posted this question in the past but when the event goes live are we locked in the faction just like WD?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What level are you 2000y2k?

Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Maybe I missed it and I thought I posted this question in the past but when the event goes live are we locked in the faction just like WD?