ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault!

Lurker
    Post Count
    i dont like it...nead to be on game all time and with recharging batery, also only the strong guys will fight.
    keep like it...gree will make you prisioner of game

Lurker
    Post Count

Level

What is minimum level to participate?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post

-Full Assault battles are won by maintaining control of map control nodes (see the picture below). Each war will last half an hour, broken up into three short 10-minute battles. The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win.

5 Minutes is too short
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Read

Quote Originally Posted by 3umir View Post
    Ok, so I have a problem, My main account in my minis faction left the group to help another out, upon leaving and requesting other faction it said I couldnt join because I was already participating in another faction, so I requested with my minis faction (the one I left) and are no longer allowed to join a faction.

Can someone tell me if there is a way for me to get back in my mini's faction? I was ranked 282 when I left and would really like to get back in and continue playing.

If anyone can help, please PM me.
    It was posted several times in this thread in the days before the event started that factions would be locked for the event. You could join a faction if you were not in one, but if you left or were booted, the event is basically over for you. You cannot rejoin a faction after leaving, nor can you join a different faction.

This has some serious potential for abuse. I guess we will see how many A+ jerks are out there when we see how many threads there are about people who spent all their units and got booted out of their faction 5 minutes before the event ended and don't get a tier prize. Good luck folks. You know it'll happen to someone.

Banned
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well, our team thinks it is bull💩. we hate it and some of our low lvl folks have no units to spare, the big top teams have big units to spare so it is designed for them to get even bigger. no money from any of us gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can not play this event. I'm in a faction. Have units. First Sergeant. Been playing for over a year. There are no extra tabs or icons on my screen. I get notification when war is declared but can't join in. Can't update the game either, it gets stuck at 56%. Opened a ticket and got the usual response of check the FAQ and forums. Should not have to but here I am.

So, who else is having a drama??????????????????????????

Post Count
    And I've just done it again,deployed 5 times getting rid of 10/9 units etc with the correct bonus adding up to like 200 each time but I've lost 40000 FFS what's this crap!

Post Count
    This event is way to long. In theory it's a good event, but the battles are to short to find the units to deploy, and needed to be in the fight for the full half hour is way to big of a time commitment for most people. This could be good for a day, but 3 days is waaaay to long for an event like this

Post Count
    And please make a permanent button to delete useless units. Takes forever to get rid of 18.7k units

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimerow View Post
    And please make a permanent button to delete useless units. Takes forever to get rid of 18.7k units
    I only have 12k but it still takes awhile to get rid of the units and I just get more from finishing the battles anyway.

Lurker
    Post Count
    who said are excited with this event...???
    im lots excited waiting to finish.....event take all units, money and gold(not for me ahahahahahah )
    next event no units...
    im out brothers, this event its good to loose stats, but i like it, give me a break lol
    Last edited by Mj1; 03-29-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Post Count
    Already lost interest in this event. This should be a one day event for the one prize u getting.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No one can seem to answer the question as to whether the event has a minimum level requirement. My mini which is level 59 has not gotten the event after 2 days so I would very much assume there is a requirement. My mini is also not receiving any rewards.
    Doesn't matter as much as my top 250 faction is sitting this out, a little more time was needed on Grees behalf in order to make this a successful event.
    1. We all have the same units....if im standing on the battlefield and the enemy deploys 10 units, I know what they are and should know strength.
    2. Individual and faction boosts should be included
    3. A que of favorite units to deploy should be made
    4. I can keep going.....

Maybe next Full assault if changes are made....but we are looking at this event similar to PvP, each member makes own decision to participate, not a faction requirement

Post Count
    Let me try to bring some arguments.

This new event is totally different from the gameplay it used to be up to now. (let me describe it with "hit and run" - go in do, some actions and leave the game again. event within the wd-battles it was enough to just go in during the battles within one hour (depending on energy regen) Full assault is like a real-time event. Does NOT FIT to the game it used to be. I liked the old way of gameplay and there are much better real-time games. If i want to play such, i would choose those and play capture the flag...

It´s TOO time consuming, as already said.

The idea using not used units DOES NOT WORK, as gree told us in advance. At least not if you want to have some success. Anyway you can use it as a kind of trash. (Why not just adding a "kill unit button"). Maybe, but just MAYBE, it would be fun not be able to use current units... ? (Better: Seen Full Assault for the first and last time)

What the hack is the heat map for?? I cant see any difference on android interface

And as it was tested so long, why are there so many bugs?

Game chat NOT working on Android at all.

Leaderboard not working properly. (Always says you need 1 Point to get into the next ranking category)

Reward list useless, as you cant see which place gets what (same as for the world domination events for over a year now)

Bobar

ID 760-288-736