Lost Account 10 days now help Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Account 10 days now help Gree?

Lost Account 10 days now help Gree?

My request # is 1407636

I have had a ticket in for about 10 days with no response I have missed all of the war and also the ftlq,

I broke my screen on my samsung galaxy 2 phone so instead of fixing It I bought the new Samsung galaxy note 3 phone which is also android. I have given old player name id and new player id and all info that I could think of Gree please take care of this.

Has anyone had the same situation as me that has a android device?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Passing over to Support!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Passing over to Support!
    Tardavic, I have the same issue with an account transfer that support seems to be dragging their heals on. Ticket number 1369528.

Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

MW crashed my iphone

At the beginning of last campaign waiting for event to start, the box event was giving me last events boxes. When i restarted the game to reset this problem. BOOM. Wifi gets greyed out, MW crashes 2 sec in to server connection. Suddenly my battery is dying at an alarmingly rapid rate....etc. FF---> sent in ticket almost 10 days ago finally after 7 get a response requesting more info, itunes receipts, i provided the info manually, order #, invoice, date. Not the time. Cause thats important apparently. They respond back, i oblige, pics of my itunes receipts. Missed whole war. Still waiting. I had 166 mil saved for le buildings, i havent missed one since AMR, missed out on hundreds of thousands in stats, units galore, my faction suffered a little in fltq, epic boss, etc. i am a gold user and really am quite upset. I want my LE buildings, my stats have suffered, and lost 68 mil while down plus all my buildings have been raided and just sitting there. So yes there are others like u languishing, yearning to tap tap tap.
    Last edited by GE Gregamus; 03-03-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: My ticket number-1398721

Lurker
    Post Count

Forgot to add my alliance id

gregamus lvl 151 150211039. Ps i did get a new iphone which is why i need my transfer.

Lurker
    Post Count

lost account

I have been waiting 10 days to get my account back
    What is taking so long you have all my info

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation gree support are to slow

Ticket#1417329 gree you replied to me so I replied to you just like you said with all info but I have nit heard any thing more from you its been 4 days since I replied to you

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Passing over to Support!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    add me to the list, I am going on day 12, ticket number #1398021, thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Still waiting for a reply

$2000 A MONTH ACCOUNT LOST!!!! 7 DAYS STILL NO RESPONSE!!!
    Id- 386 950 197
    Please help asap. I've sent 20+tickets still nothing

Lurker
    Post Count
    So where do you open a ticket for this problem? My phone broke and I switched from the droid to iphone. Cant seem to get my account back. ID:593164070.
    Any help is appreciated
    zzyxx

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, just wanted to mention that the forum should not be the avenue which to send your ticket, that is for Support to deal with.

We appreciate your concerns and as such we try our best to respond back to let you know that your ticket will be further addressed, hence the reason we pass it over to Support.
    So, we just ask for your patience while your ticket is/will be addressed and going forward please let our agents in Support take care of you.

Thanks for your understanding!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Where is the GREE support page?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think the greatest thing about my whole situation is that other members in my faction have sent in support request to help get my account restored and they got responses from a human within hours. I'm going on over a week with multiple tickets sent in and all I get is in the generic bulls hit gree automated response. All the ad mins on here want to do is to tell us that this is not the place to post about this instead of being proactive, get our info and send it to their tech guys to resolve the problem so we can continue to play. I'm so fed up with their lack of support and communication I'm about to say forget it and quit the game
    Take my $2000 a month and go buy another sports car or something bc this is ridiculous. Gree you have 24 hrs to restore my account or I'm done!!

Lurker
    Post Count

What Support?

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to mention that the forum should not be the avenue which to send your ticket, that is for Support to deal with.

We appreciate your concerns and as such we try our best to respond back to let you know that your ticket will be further addressed, hence the reason we pass it over to Support.
    So, we just ask for your patience while your ticket is/will be addressed and going forward please let our agents in Support take care of you.

Thanks for your understanding!!
    We would love to wait for support from anyone there, but unfortunately we are being ignored by support. I am on day 16 without access to my account.