could cj or a&f answer one question.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: could cj or a&f answer one question.

Banned
    Post Count

could cj or a&f answer one question.

So we all know fixing ios isnt straight forward, we understand this, but what I am struggling to understand is I sent a ticket 14 days ago, you replied straight away to transfer from one ios to another, and asked for me details, so I sent everything to you, and then you replied asking for the id of the account I want to put my other account on to finalise the transfer, 11 days later and you haven't uploaded it yet, I understand your "busier than usual" as it says on every ticket, but seriously 11 days after you have all my info. ......low and behold, still not there. Any reply would be highly appreciated.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just so there is no confusion at all, my one question was, why has it took 11 days to type 2 serial numbers and hit transfer. My aplogies for any confusion.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Probably because everyone is sending in tickets about how crappy recent events have been.

Maybe if the game was enjoyable/affordable, less people would be sending in frivolous tickets.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    Post Count
    I assume thats the case, but with players not being able to play, we are unable to send in countless more tickets telling them of their ridiculous changes