Thread: Ferr's I mean TKO or I mean OSW

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by forgetaboutit1 View Post
    Never gonna happen (SUP 2 growing a sack)...... because

Lapdog:
    1. a pet dog small and docile enough to be cuddled in the lap
    2. informal a person who attaches himself to someone in admiration or infatuation

haha, good one, bro.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sicily birds. Your poor attempts at enticement are on par with a third grader. Why would I have any interest in fighting myself, or my friends. I play multiple games in each of the sup factions. You know the reality, sup1 and sup2 members swap places back and forth each event. We are all the same team, just too many of us to fit in one faction. No, we enjoy the fun a whacking moles( penguins) I did enjoy that battle in sp2 and was laughing away while attacking with my little dummy game. What happened to you guys the rest of the event? You obviously went into hiding after that and had no intention of facing either of us in prime time. Yes, you hit our small night crew with a fully loaded team. Not going to cry about that, we all have known all along that was possible, but to date no one had ever attempted it. Don't expect to have a repeat performance though. I was impressed with the numbers our crew did with the limited help we had at that time. Before you get to worked up over that, remember to look at the final numbers. And we still got all the streaks. Let's look back at history also.how many losses did we give osw? 3 plus 3 plus those the fine people in gsf handed you. What about the event before that? Oh yeah, ditto, and the one before that? Well I think we all get the idea. Lets all face one reality. If you take the time to look at who is even bothering to respond to all your posts, it's mostly your own people, with a couple of ours. Do you really think anyone else gives two cents. Try facing the truth from time to time. You know your place, as do we. All this rah rah is for yourselves. If that's what it takes to make you feel good about getting the same results, over and over, more power to you. I gues you have to do something to convince your guys what a fantastic job you're doing. How many times have you gotten all the prizes? ( it's a trick question, the answer is zero)I guess that's ok, not like you have had much choice about it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bunch of dramatic little girls....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I can put my tutu and tiara on if you'd like

Post Count
    Spare us the we are the mighty SUP, what a sad life you must lead.

Everyone likes an underdog and thats why 90% of the MW community wanted OSW to win. If OSW were top all the time they would want SUP to win.

This air of we are better than you is tedious. The game dynamics are designed so it seems to help the SUP get stronger and make the game so one sided its laughable. When someone beats you just accept it, it doesnt happen often but reading through the forums your team and GSF cry hacker. How pathetic! this is a game, can it not be played like one.

I am not a member of OSW and play in a top 250 faction, far away from all these handbags but if you ask the community most will want OSW or someone else to topple SUP as it will be good for the game.
    Last edited by Zineye12; 03-05-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Spelling

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    Spare us the we are the mighty SUP, what a sad life you must lead.

Everyone likes an underdog and thats why 90% of the MW community wanted OSW to win. If OSW were top all the time they would want SUP to win.

This air of we are better than you is tedious. The game dynamics are designed so it seems to help the SUP get stronger and make the game so one sided its laughable. When someone beats you just accept it, it doesnt happen often but reading through the forums your team and GSF cry hacker. How pathetic! this is a game, can it not be played like one.

I am not a member of OSW and play in a top 250 faction, far away from all these handbags but if you ask the community most will want OSW or someone else to topple SUP as it will be good for the game.
    Good luck. I was eager to learn that you are osw fan.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ziney, you need to learn a little simple math. Go back and see who is doing most of the posting, bragging, and crying. I never mentioned a word about hacking, though the truth either way is generally known by anyone without ties to either of us. I have not yet heard one reasonable reason why sup being first hurts the game in any way. It seems like a lot of people feel like they deserve a legit chance at being at the top. Why? If you can't muster the resources needed for that, why is it that you feel you're owed something. It's like grading on the curve. Yes, let's just keep removing teams from competition until your team is at the top. That's ok, isn't it? Learn how to have fun at your own level, why would you even care two cents about what the top teams are doing. I have good friends in teams around the 250- 450 range. I think they will tell you that I don't think I'm any better than they are. I do play some events with them when I have time, and greatly enjoy doing so, and the company. The game is about the people and the competition, AT MY LEVEL. My smaller games cannot hope to compete at the level that. My bigger ones do. I have just as much fun. Quit showing your jealousy, get over yourselves.ill play my bigger games to beat all comers, and I'll play my smaller ones to be the best they can be, for what they are. Osw, under any of it's previous names, cannot, nor ever will achieve a spot at the top of the podium. It would not matter if it was a team that is currently a top250 team, who managed to work their way up. This is what sup is built to do and has been for over two years. We have had our haters for that reason for this whole time. I rather enjoy it, and find it mildly amusing, how easy it seems to be to affect the weaker minded players in the game. I look at it as a social experiment. I watch, observe, I add in components to see what affects they have, and for my own amusement. Yes, we have controlled this thing in ways for our own enetertainment. You guys should really be used to it by now. It's not going to change, so probably best to just deal with it. It's just a game guys. The whole thing.lol

Banned
    Post Count

Get used it?

If we all got used to SUP always being number 1 then no one would be left to battle during wd. Is that what you really want?
    Maybe if it was only SUP left then we'll finally see SUP vs SUP.

Banned
    Post Count
    Winning can often be deceiving. Don't be deluded, what you see, might not be what you're seeing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes Stephanie, "manipulating the game" is an apt description. I guess the "manipulators" were not online for your run in with the iceberg. The truth will come out. All in good time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ziney, you need to learn a little simple math. Go back and see who is doing most of the posting, bragging, and crying. I never mentioned a word about hacking, though the truth either way is generally known by anyone without ties to either of us. I have not yet heard one reasonable reason why sup being first hurts the game in any way. It seems like a lot of people feel like they deserve a legit chance at being at the top. Why? If you can't muster the resources needed for that, why is it that you feel you're owed something. It's like grading on the curve. Yes, let's just keep removing teams from competition until your team is at the top. That's ok, isn't it? Learn how to have fun at your own level, why would you even care two cents about what the top teams are doing. I have good friends in teams around the 250- 450 range. I think they will tell you that I don't think I'm any better than they are. I do play some events with them when I have time, and greatly enjoy doing so, and the company. The game is about the people and the competition, AT MY LEVEL. My smaller games cannot hope to compete at the level that. My bigger ones do. I have just as much fun. Quit showing your jealousy, get over yourselves.ill play my bigger games to beat all comers, and I'll play my smaller ones to be the best they can be, for what they are. Osw, under any of it's previous names, cannot, nor ever will achieve a spot at the top of the podium. It would not matter if it was a team that is currently a top250 team, who managed to work their way up. This is what sup is built to do and has been for over two years. We have had our haters for that reason for this whole time. I rather enjoy it, and find it mildly amusing, how easy it seems to be to affect the weaker minded players in the game. I look at it as a social experiment. I watch, observe, I add in components to see what affects they have, and for my own amusement. Yes, we have controlled this thing in ways for our own enetertainment. You guys should really be used to it by now. It's not going to change, so probably best to just deal with it. It's just a game guys. The whole thing.lol
    mr speed, I see you are still adressing the weaker minded players as you call them. It is interesting indeed how you think that you manipulate them as were you conducting a social experiment for sup's own private amusement and entertainment.
    When I read such words I always try to imagine what kind of person is typing this. In vain of course as I lack any kind of relevant education to pry into your mind. Lets keep it with dark supremacy versus the rest of the mw community? A bit stale I guess. Anyways, Such power, virtual or not, must be addictive to the bones and no doubt in RL you must have spill overs from this game and start to radiate supremacy as well.
    Yours
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Basically, both teams ***** at each other like little girls, while Gree mops up all their cash

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Nice you bragging about it, you earned the right to brag after beating the feared SUP1. That means SUP2 has bragging rights that they beat OSW on the second battle of the weekend and that OSW since that moment evaded S2 the rest of the weekend.
    Gene send you ??? Needed more popcorn..............moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by THING View Post
    Congratulations to SUP 2. I agree they can brag too. But this here is not about SUP 2 it's about the head of the snake. But if you want to bring up evading then lets bring up how both SUP 1 & 2 are evading each other too. Not to forget SUP 3 & the other team GSF who's not allowed to eat at the SUP table too.

Aren't these 4 always trying to evade each other?
    Aren't these 4 targeting OSW?
    Didnt OSW beat at least 3 of them?
    Gene eats alone ??? .....moo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh come on PJ and friends. Lets not play that nonsense again. You always promise us the "truth" ( as you see it, and you've been shoving that down everyone's throats for how long now) will come out in time. It the same bs you've been saying for over two years now. The problem is you never follow through. You've been challenged on that many times, nothing , nada, zip. PJ, you pulled thing out of dark damp places when you were in pun, sup ( your sources) yet nothing concrete, ever. Sure you fabricated many things. Let me explain it in terms you Might understand. Now, let's just suppose that you have been in the legal profession, I know, let's just pretend for a moment that you had. You have to show facts that will stand up to cross examination. A real legal professional might give you some pointers on what would qualify as evidence. Make sure you may have taken any prescribed meds first, as delusions don't count, no matter how real they may seem. Yes ferr. I do enjoy toying and playing with this particular group. They make it so easy, I just can't help myself, and it's great fun to boot. Call me evil, call me sinister, call me dark. I've rather enjoyed the bad boy image since the first days of pun. Since people want to believe, Im Happy to help them. Just think how boring and mundane this game would have been without all that the last two years.