Ferr's I mean TKO or I mean OSW - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferr's I mean TKO or I mean OSW

Banned
    Post Count
    You are missing the point. This was nicking an artery, more to come and perhaps the reason you haven't seen their posts is the threads they respond to get magically deleted as soon as some sup truth telling gets posted..

Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum *****ing about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.

Spending??

LOL-
    I don't think that a lot (90%) of the guys at the top spend quite as much gold per WD as those in the middle or the bottom would be led to believe.... (Even though most are higher level and receive less points per hit). Meaning that 10% of you suckers still do lol.

They (90%) may have spent a ton of gold in the past or have spent a lot of paypal $$ (on what??) to get where they are but they probably get a pretty good return on whatever "investment" they have put into the game.

Some still hold on to a sense of honor and spend for every WD point earned.... maybe that helps them feel better..... If you are one of them, then good for you. I applaud your tenacity in the face of knowing that you could have much more affordable rates of return. As a side note- I have some really crappy stuff for sale on EBAY that I would appreciate you buying at an appreciated price.

I used to spend real cash and get decent points... then I became a free player and got really good points.... It's all in who you know right DG?

Burning is Learning

808BURN

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum *****ing about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.
    You must have interpreted something which is not there. In game I have not much to show. On this furum I am not allowed to show anything. Hence, what remains are some words i utter in various ways but with an easy to understand undertone until one day that is shut off as well, which day draws nearer every day. Perhaps just a thought to ponder on? If you do that, you would make my day sir.
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Think about it. The 60 that don't make/go to S1 still beat everyone else. That is pretty impressive.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEEBOOS View Post
    Pfft, post it up!!
    "J," I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo
    Last edited by Generik79; 03-04-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Tears

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Jason, I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo
    Hey buddy, speaking the truth, be original, find your own wording, otherwise my buddy Cow will be mooing in your base........moo👀

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    *grabs lawn chair & popcorn*

Names ????

Jason, I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

Generdik...........Since when is it cool to post up someone's actual name?

Come on CJ you banned me (one of the many times) simply for saying "His name is Robert Paulsen" which is clearly a Fight Club reference....... Maybe Fight Club not so popular in Australia ??

If you are trying to be funny at least give him the courtesy of calling him "J" or something.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Hey buddy, speaking the truth, be original, find your own wording, otherwise my buddy Cow will be mooing in your base........moo
    Moo cow don't bother me for I belong to somebody

You react quick. You must have a google alert set for net moos

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Heisenburn View Post
    Generdik...........Since when is it cool to post up someone's actual name?
    Who says that is someone's actual name? Is that what you are saying? I'm sure there's someone named "J". I remember when CJ and a forum member went back in forth discussing their names as Chris...so I guess they aren't Jason....Don't know what you mean I guess.
    Last edited by Generik79; 03-04-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: More tears

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I like turtles

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Moo cow don't bother me for I belong to somebody

You react quick. You must have a google alert set for net moos
    Hello Generik79y, I see you're one of our fans. Anyone can MOO in the forum, though expect to host a party at your place for the real COWs. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the COW lifestyle is like firsthand........moo👀

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ireland was more expensive

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Hello Generik79y, I see you're one of our fans. Anyone can MOO in the forum, though expect to host a party at your place for the real COWs. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the COW lifestyle is like firsthand........moo👀
    I've just expanded base to all 4 corners and planted the pasture for you to come graze.

clever

Who says that is someone's actual name? Is that what you are saying? I'm sure there's someone named "J". I remember when CJ and a forum member went back in forth discussing their names as Chris...so I guess they aren't Jason....Don't know what you mean I guess.
    That's your best BS? Holy crap.... Best not lie to the boss..... iGAF what they guy or girls name is.
    But in this game if you spend enough it won't matter right? And the ban for using a name is typically only a week anyway....