Gree, this game is an ingenious plan against innocent people. I am on of the victims in this plan, and so are the majority of the players of the game. I spend too much money on this game as do countless other players in this game. After this event, I for one am done dropping money on a stupid game. Seriously people, just think about what you are spending your money on.. We are dropping hundreds of dollars for virtual points on our profile to become higher. I just spent $150 on this event for a couple stupid little weapon. I still don't know what I was thinking. In the end, the "stat inflation" will continue to inflate. Shocker!! I know! But, these weapons you spent hundreds of dollars on.. BAM they go along with the weapons that you got back in Funzio's reign.

Since people that buy gold are GREE's main source of income, what if theoretically everyone stopped buying gold for the stupid events such as these. This is easy for me to say because I'm not extremely addicted like some other players, but if the people on the forum actually wanted GREE to listen to them, this would be the most powerful attack in my opinion.

However, there are always scumbags in this game, who would fall victim to some new bull**** 60% off all gold purchases, when everyone fasts from buying gold. I would even be tempted to buy that. Not anymore though, I am officially retiring from GREE's Gold Rush.

Back to my main point, that "attack" on GREE is all theoretical and will never happen, because the people playing this game are all weak. That and there are simply too many people playing this game who don't read the forum but also buy gold. So, there is really no point in this game besides harvesting buildings, fighting rivals, and ranking up. It about to be what is was like 3 years ago when I first started this game.