comng to an end!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: comng to an end!!

Banned
    Post Count

comng to an end!!

GREE are literally on self destruction mode!! are they crazy? dont they realize their coming to an end? its turned into more of a tap n gold situation rather than a playfull fun game?
    i was on the 1-2k gold program tier, but now ive givin up spending money on this game, due to the fact that their seriously pushing it , greed is not the way to go, ive seen people crumble doing what u guys are!!
    this game just doesnt feel like a game anymore, ive had enough, and surelly i can feel my run coming to an end. its just so sad being pushed away from this game . i couldve been here for many long times to come, but yeah im almost their gree i can see the light!

complaining is the only way to go, nothin else we can do really.

make sure u guys send in your retirement letter to gree when u guys quit!
    and please delete ur accounts and do not give it to lower level playsers so we dont hype them up to spend money on this game, thank you.
    Last edited by westside187; 03-04-2014 at 01:50 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree I am in the same tier since I started playing, does gree not understand that a lot of their customer base is truly unhappy and the new players that come in quite because they relize this game was not meant for gun but to make a lot of money? The idea of the game is great, you get to meet players from around the world and form strageies and work together to achieve a goal, but now the aspect if that part of the game is done and I truly believe they don't care what the players suggest or complain about, i don't think any of the suggestions, ideas, or complaints go any further than this forum
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree...pls sell this GAME back to funzio or another game company that has the brainpower to run it properly.
    A 2 yr old could manage this addiction/GAME better than gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For every 5 that complain, there are 10 spending money to buy that 80k item that will be useless in a week. Sad but true.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree!

I left modern war because of this, nuked base, donated all my cash to syndicate and have not been back since. I stayed playing cc because it treated the players better. Now it is going down the same route. It won't be long until I get fed up and quit cc as well.

GREE! #1 for killing a game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this is a great business plan. gree is getting all the money they can while they can. crime city 2.0 is coming later this year. we can guess whats gonna happen to crime city...
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bad things for Gree is i see alot of players who send me message from old Syn...or friends from game.. they delete game...when they see how is this Epic..delete game! This would need to give them the thought of what do in the future Gree ... Epic Boss was the only event that free players (players who do not use gold) it could completely finish without gold! A single event and it was ... they took it!: ((

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KlitschkO View Post
    Bad things for Gree is i see alot of players who send me message from old Syn...or friends from game.. they delete game...when they see how is this Epic..delete game! This would need to give them the thought of what do in the future Gree ... Epic Boss was the only event that free players (players who do not use gold) it could completely finish without gold! A single event and it was ... they took it!: ((
    Special Epic Boss

The clue is in the title, "Special" so what if you cant complete it without gold, if you want to be a free player then go as far as you can and stop whinging, why should it be as easy as a normal Epic Boss event?. Ok you want the energy modifier for free, well you aint getting it, either cough up some cash or move on and quit moaning, jeeeez you want it all for nothing, If this modifier was attached to a normal Epic Boss event then it would be worthless because everybody would have it.

Im sure normal Epic Boss will return for you free players, if not, then dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree will be just fine if you quit. They are making MORE money on LESS sales.

Basically, they are weeding out the non-gold spenders while also making gold spenders spend more. Less people, but more money is the holy grail for a game like this that requires gobs of storage, etc.

http://corp.gree.net/jp/en/news/press/2014/0214-01.html

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm an occasional gold spender and before this Raid Boss I had no problem with the way Gree was running things. I knew I would never get the LTQ final prize and I accepted that because I wasn't willing to spend real money for it. But the issue with the Raid Boss is it was the event that everyone could complete and have fun doing. The way they changed it to having different targets was cool but they should have kept this event able to be completed free. People don't like to feel bullied in to having to spend real money to complete events. Nobody likes participating in each of the events and not getting the final prize on every single event that happens. Sure you can choose not to participate in the event but then what's the point in playing the game if you are not participating in the majority of the events.

In my opinion in the time I've been playing, Gree has gotten more greedy with the launch of each event. It either requires more energy or the health has increased, or you need a ton of gold to finish. The enjoyment factor of the game with each event has decreased rapidly. Gree is coming off as how much can we squeeze out before people really get fed up. It is perfectly fine to go this path but you have to ensure you maintain customer experience. They have not done that and with each new release or update brings about a new host of issues, events consistently have very rough launches, game play is inconsistent between devices, terrible customer service and response times. When I started the game they cared about customer experience but now, it's about the money and customer experience is a very far distant second.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Special Epic Boss

The clue is in the title, "Special" so what if you cant complete it without gold, if you want to be a free player then go as far as you can and stop whinging, why should it be as easy as a normal Epic Boss event?. Ok you want the energy modifier for free, well you aint getting it, either cough up some cash or move on and quit moaning, jeeeez you want it all for nothing, If this modifier was attached to a normal Epic Boss event then it would be worthless because everybody would have it.

Im sure normal Epic Boss will return for you free players, if not, then dont let the door hit you on the way out!
    ^This.

Listen to the man, he speaks nothing but the truth.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Check GREEs other game forums, that will give you all the evidence you need that people are dropping like flies.

Post Count
    It's the golden rat race

Gotta admit it's not as fun as it use to be, more of a chore now, bit like the ironing
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Father View Post
    Gree will be just fine if you quit. They are making MORE money on LESS sales.

Basically, they are weeding out the non-gold spenders while also making gold spenders spend more. Less people, but more money is the holy grail for a game like this that requires gobs of storage, etc.

http://corp.gree.net/jp/en/news/press/2014/0214-01.html

As a gold spender, I've seen the demand for gold purchases rise in the game, but I haven't acquiesced.

Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Special Epic Boss

I guess I'm in the minority for judging my WILLINGNESS TO PAY PER EVENT. This prize was within my WTP range. Now, if its was a gun attack mod you wouldn't see me spending a dime.

An energy regen mod as you all know, is most definitely special. I'm glad the prize takes a relatively small amount of gold to achieve.

You know why I paid to go to another syn and get my Tilda blade? It was a mighty great up-front investment which has allowed me to play in the top-50 for free(if i want) over my life in this game.

The real problem is what Sleazy_P_Martini is saying - Crime City 2. All of your work and your account will go to waste once they take down CC1 servers and provide you with a 200/200 prize for 'prestiging'.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-04-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well i hope u all that spent real money on the +1 energy mode enjoy it for a few days. now gree will raise the energy requirements for every ltq or sltq from here on out. spent money for nothing more or less.