This game is starting to become pointless... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This game is starting to become pointless...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I will never pay real money to this game. I'm just going to play on a daily basis by working my way up and soon I will work my way up. This may take me months, even years to catch up to players who spend hundreds to thousands of dollars in this game, but I can tell myself that I did it from hard work and dedication. Anyone who doesn't do what I do is just spoiled little kids using there moms credit card or stupid adults wasting there paycheck. This is true facts, don't waste that much money on this "gold" that is in a game. ****, for $150 bro you could buy a decent amount of real gold, wow.
    You mad brah?
    Cool story bro

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    I must say after a year lay off what I see is this game is lacking Drama! No villains or Underdogs. No conflicts! In Crime Cities Hey Day, And might I add I was a part of, where Good Public Fights! This Game has lost that. Who does everyone Hate? Who are the upstart underdogs?
    Very true. SAS cheerleaders vs FC/TAW cheerleaders on the forum isn't a patch on CK vs Indians, or CK vs CCB, or everybody vs MWWM.

Of course, there wasn't a constant pressure to spend big money then either. The game was fun.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I will never pay real money to this game. I'm just going to play on a daily basis by working my way up and soon I will work my way up. This may take me months, even years to catch up to players who spend hundreds to thousands of dollars in this game, but I can tell myself that I did it from hard work and dedication. Anyone who doesn't do what I do is just spoiled little kids using there moms credit card or stupid adults wasting there paycheck. This is true facts, don't waste that much money on this "gold" that is in a game. ****, for $150 bro you could buy a decent amount of real gold, wow.
    Funnily enough that's not as daft as it sounds. For now at least I find myself twice as strong as ex-Fight Club member Dr BoneCrusher, and without spending anything for months. He did have to take a year off for this to happen, it's true
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count

I must say after a year lay off what I see is this game is lacking Drama! No villains or Underdogs. No conflicts! In Crime Cities Hey Day, And might I add I was a part of, where Good Public Fights! This Game has lost that. Who does everyone Hate? Who are the upstart underdogs?
    In game name and level ?

Come at me bro.....
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    You mad brah?
    Cool story bro
    How do I seem mad at all? Or maybe you're mad because you blew money on a mobile video game, LOL.

Post Count
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    In game name and level ?

Come at me bro.....
    King of the Jungle
    Level 250
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    top 50 syns have free players
    Yea like me.. Free and top 50, 15m stats, level 131. Very pressure free.
    Not caring of this "special" epic boss at all. Boycotting.
    Last edited by bravo 6 vk; 03-04-2014 at 09:01 AM.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    not a bad gif but not even close to joeycool gifs

step up or step out
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I applaud the latest changes by Gree. In the past I spent way too much money to finish events. 20 bucks here, 50 bucks here. Now when I see events where from the onset it's clear that you need to spend at least 200-300 dollars, I just don't give a F anymore. So thanks, Gree, for saving me some money !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    not a bad gif but not even close to joeycool gifs

step up or step out
    I have to say you are right, that Gif with all the cats (pssy's) in the war room was the best. No would even try a come back!

CC 713 326 852

Post Count

Post Count
    JoeyCool, wow a sight for sore eyes! And yes that was the one!

About time this forum has some personality on it!

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Exactly, I started this game as a free player in a top 500 syn swearing to never spend money on this game. Now, I'm in a top 25 syn earning 250K+IP per battle and finishing almost every event. Mostly because of my friends and how much I enjoy playing with them. To put that in perspective, I also play men's softball pretty competitively and spend hundreds a year just on bats, that too mostly because of friends I enjoy being around....

To put that all in perspective my wife spends more than that shopping every month.

Spend your money on what you want when you want but don't come on here crying and telling us you're not gonna spend anymore (directed at OP) do something else with your money if you wish or do absolutely nothing with it but I don't care either way.
    You and your wife should spend those God Damn money helping the kids in Africa.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.