CAnt trigger Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAnt trigger Boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

CAnt trigger Boss

Could only kill Boss 23 times. Not only cause i didnt wanted to **** it more, but cause i couldnt trigger it. Just pvpd 12 times and used 1000 energy and still the Boss us not coming.

Advice pls
    Thx

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What I'd like to know is- why hasn't anyone else made a thread about this already?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's gree... What else?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol what did you want to do to the boss? **** it

Post Count
    It's been a little tricky to get them to pop up, hours sometimes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am on level 9 of pvp and lvl 17 of ltq and boss has triggered only 18 times, I can't figure out what the deal is on how to trigger it, it is a bit frustrating Gree how are we supposed to finish event if we can't trigger the boss, it seems everyone is haveing the same problem, are you guys going to do something about it? Do you guys read your customers problems? By customers I mean the heavy gold buying players? And even the free players? I have done every combination of things to find the trick but nothing works, is there a button to use gold to trigger the boss somewhere? You took an event that was fun especially making the syns work as a team to get the daily bonus and you turned this into a unbeatable event even for your heavy gold users, can you give us an explanation on how to trigger the bosses, I read earlier that A&F looked into it and said it was the same, before it was 2.5 minutes between bosses to trigger now it is about 3-5 hrs, can you just give us the rundown? A lot of people are furious
    Last edited by Marine007; 03-02-2014 at 01:22 AM.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Any info on this? Just can't get bosses!

I can't trigger the boss too!! Fix it!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Spend more gold.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hating this event, triggering the boss is becoming extremely frustrating.

Sort it out Gree! The triggering was fine just the way it was.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OP boss + Impossible to trigger + Gay rival list = Me not participating in this crap event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    big shock, no mods around to help with this. they are to busy counting there money from the 40% off sale.

Post Count
    Turns out you don't need to worry about it a lot sooner than you'd think, unless you want to burn through absolutely ridiculous amount of gold to even dream of beating bosses.

So maybe it's a blessing they don't spawn.

GG Gree, one of the last fun things in the game and you put the quash on it. Gee Gee

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ditto ^^^ on what the Billionare said...how do you have an event where your customers can't get to the event, for the most part, to participate????
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    Ditto ^^^ on what the Billionare said...how do you have an event where your customers can't get to the event, for the most part, to participate????
    That's Gree....put up an event that people can't even do......then last 20 minutes of a 5/6 day event they will make the boss easy to trigger and people will spend gold to get it done while they can.....